Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Martijn Boet
Datum 6 augustus 20192019-08-12 2019-10-05 utilities Den Haag South Holland NL EUR 100000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client Climate Fund Managers is an international investment fund within the field of renewable energy. For this client we are looking to recruit an energetic and experienced Risk & Compliance Manager who will further build and develop the Risk function.
The new Risk & Compliance Manager will directly report to the CFO.
Main tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation;
- Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating previous handling of risks;
- Establishing and quantifying the organisation's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept;
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences;
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders;
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditor;
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
Profile of the new Risk Manager:
- 7-10 years of risk management experience in finance, Private Equity, infrastructure, Investment Banking (Equity Capital Markets, M&A, project finance and/or placement agents/advisors). Preferably with a fund manager in the energy or infrastructure sector;
- Strong analytical skills (breakdown of complex issues in manageable pieces);
- Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner;
- Able to manage different stakeholders and navigate different cultural environments;
- Decisive and resilient;
- Changeable and flexible, able to act swiftly in changing situations;
- Well structured, autonomous, highly adaptive, flexible team player.
Interested in this challenging role? Please respond through our website today. For additional information please contact Martijn Boet