Credit Risk Manager - Structured Products
Salaris €70,000 - €110,000 per year
Consultant Hugo Vis
Datum 10 mei 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/risk-management 2022-05-10 2022-07-09 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a strong Credit Risk Manager with knowledge of structured products? Would you like to work for a large international bank in an exciting and dynamic environment? Then keep reading.
For an international bank in Amsterdam I am searching for a Credit Risk Manager. The Credit Risk Manager performs identification, assessment, monitoring, and evaluation of credit risks on business activities.
- Oversee and challenge 1st Line of Defense (LoD) commercial business activities;
- Monitor and escalate material credit risks and control issues to internal committees;
- Execute risk management cycle for credit risk as per the policy and risk appetite;
- Provide input to policy documents and ensure risk governance complies with regulatory requirements (e.g. EBA/ECB guidance);
- Undertake credit stress testing and offer perspective of its strategic implications for the lending portfolio;
- Support the bank’s adherence to regulatory requirements and expectations, especially with regards to Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment (ICAAP), the Recovery Plan and the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS);
- Act as a local model owner for credit risk models;
- Contribute to evaluation of adequacy and effectiveness of credit data sources;
- Manage stakeholders internally and externally;
- Engage in regular communication with commercial departments (GCBD, JCBD) and supporting functions to ensure credit risk is well understood and controlled;
- Contribute to development of robust and fit for purpose credit risk control framework for structured products, specialized lending and FI business;
- Perform risk identification and credit risk assessment, with focus on structured products, specialized lending and FI business;
- Provide input to credit policy documents to ensure compliance with applicable regulation in EU, and contribute to self-assessments against local regulatory requirements (e.g. EBA/ECB guidance);
- Support integration and development of climate risk within credit risk framework;
- Contribute to the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment (ICAAP), the Recovery Plan, the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS) and limit setting processes;
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within MBE and support the wider EMEA agenda;
Academic degree in a quantitative field, Finance, MBA or other relevant fields of study and preferably CFA, FRM or PRM or engaged in the process of achieving this.
The function requires wide practical experience with credit risk in commercial banking covering corporate clients, either in 1st or 2nd Line of Defense roles, or credit risk advisory roles. Previous experience with new product approvals and project management are an advantage. Understanding of credit risk cycle and experience with qualitative and quantitative risk assessments are desirable.
- Working knowledge of credit risk concepts and measurements;
- Good understanding of relevant EBA guidelines and regulation in EU;
- Analytical skills and ability to provide effective challenge to organization;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Sharepoint;
- Fluent language skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills, building rapport with business and risk colleagues across the region is key in this role;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain a complex topic in a structured and clear manner;
- Proactive self-starter, able to handle a significant and diverse workload;
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability;
- Calm, structured and logical approach to work, pragmatic;
- Team player with ability to collaborate in cross-division teams and display organizational sensitivity.
You will be offered the chance to develop yourself in a leading international bank. You will receive a market conform salary, with excellent secondary benefits.
Are you interested in the role of Credit Risk Manager? Then apply as soon as possible.
Salaris: €70,000 - €110,000 per yearLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 10 mei 2022Are you a strong Credit Risk Manager with experience in Financial Services? Would you like to work for a large international bank in an exciting and dynamic environment? Then this is the role for you!
Salaris: €90,000 - €110,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 17 juni 2022Are you an experienced SOx Professional with banking experience? Do you want to work in a Group Finance role of a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022Voor een groot en snelgroeiend bouwfonds/gebiedsontwikkelaar zoeken wij een Senior Compliance Officer De Compliance Officer is samen met het Hoofd Compliance & Privacy en de overige medewerkers binnen Compliance & Privacy verantwoordelijk voor het inrichten van een goed functionerende, tweedelijns Compliance organisatie. Interessant? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €70,000 - €100,000 per annum + BonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 27 juni 2022For a full-service provider of Corporate, Private Wealth, Capital Markets and Fund / Depositary services we are currently recruiting a (Senior) Compliance Officer. Do you want to have more challenges within compliance and would you like to be part of a journey to excellence? Please keep reading!
Salaris: €90,000 - €120,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 juni 2022Do you want to work for a Leading Global Private Equity Firm? Do you have 10+ years’ experience in Finance or Consultancy positions? Do you want to become part of an enthusiastic team, and make a significant impact on the operations of its Amsterdam office, and actively contribute to its fast growth? Then please keep reading.