Financial Risk Manager - Treasury
Salaris €60,000 - €80,000 per annum + bonus, lease car, pension
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 13 mei 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/risk-management 2022-05-13 2022-07-12 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you like to work at the head office of an international organization and in an international oriented role? Do you have Financial Risk experience? Then keep reading.
Our client is the head office an International and Corporate organisation in the Financial Services Industry, located in Amsterdam, Zuidas.
You are responsible for:
For our Medior Risk Manager Treasury vacancy we are looking for a new colleague at our Amsterdam based office. As a member of the Financial Risk Management team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the risk framework, policies and guidelines for the risk domains related to interest rate risk, liquidity and currency risk and for the monitoring and reporting of these risks. In particular, you will bring the analysis of interest rate risk exposures to the next level and play an important role in further shaping the 2nd line of defence function for liquidity risk.
Our ideal candidate has the DNA to deliver end-to-end solutions, integrated processes, and implementation of actions that support business needs.
- Collects data for interest rate risk, liquidity and market risk reports, interprets the data and prepares reports;
- Plays a key role in creating a deeper understanding of the interest rate risk position and its drivers, in close cooperation with the Risk Modelling & Analytics team;
- Assists in further setting up the 2nd line of defence for liquidity risk;
- Assessment of prudential regulation on interest rate risk, liquidity and currency risk reporting and define adequate follow-up to ensure ongoing compliance;
- Is part of a team with end-to-end responsibility for risk assessment and reporting thereof adequately reflecting elements for consideration of the Risk Committees, the Managing Board, the Supervisory Board, the Dutch Central Bank, the internal and external auditor;
- Provide input for the Monthly and Quarterly reports to the Risk Committees, Supervisory Board, Rating agencies, Investors etc.;
- Provide input for the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP) which includes Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and Internal Liquidity Assessment Process (ILAAP) and helps to further develop these documents. Provide input for the Recovery plan;
- Is responsible for policy-, standard- and guideline development in the interest rate risk, liquidity and currency risk areas capturing the respective risk profile of the Group holistically and in a coherent manner.
To succeed in this role, you have the following skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate has an analytical and problem-solving mindset, shares in-depth knowledge and provide assistance when complex issues arise.
- Masters degree in Finance, Econometrics or a quantitative discipline, ideally with RC, RT, RA, FRM or CFA qualification;
- Between 2 and 5 years of work experience with exposure to ALM or Treasury related risks;
- Preferably experience with regulatory topics including CRR/CRD IV, EBA guidelines and regulatory reporting;
- The ability to balance multiple parallel projects working with a range of internal and external business stakeholders;
- Excellent people skills, able to communicate effectively in English and deal with the challenges of business change projects;
- Ability to explain complex topics in a simple manner to senior management.
The role comes with a market salary and excellent secondary benefits like a bonus, non contributory pension scheme and lease car
Are you interested in the role of Financial Risk Manager – Treasury? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 27 juni 2022Voor een hypotheekverstrekker in Amsterdam per direct op zoek naar een Interim Financial Accountant. Gewenste kandidaat heeft kennis van financiele administratieve bedrijfsprocessen op het gebied van Hypothekenadministratie. Start: zsm Duur: 9 maanden
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022For an international bank in Amsterdam we are searching for an Interim Transaction Monitoring Analyst. Candidates needs strong experience with sanctions, transaction monitoring and/or CDD/KYC. Start: asap Duration: 6 months
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 8 juni 2022For a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker we are looking for a Financial Accountant. Are you a financial professional with a flexible mind and an eager to develop yourself? Are you accurate and can you easily connect the dots? Would you like to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 juni 2022Momenteel zijn we op zoek naar een Interim Credit Controller voor een internationale leasemaatschappij gevestigd in de omgeving van Amsterdam. Heb je ervaring binnen credit management, ben je communcatief sterk en ben je binnenkort beschikbaar als ZZP'er voor een nieuwe interim opdracht? Lees dan gerust verder.
Salaris: Hourly RateLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 juni 2022For a Asset Servicing Provider in Amsterdam I’m currently recruiting an Interim Fund Accountant. Do you have experience with accounting and reconciliation within the Asset Management and/or Pension industry? Please keep reading!