Credit Risk Modeller
Salaris €70,000 - €95,000 per year + Competitive
Consultant Michael Daroen
Datum 12 september 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/risk-management 2022-09-12 2022-11-11 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international retail bank in Amsterdam we are currently recruiting for a credit risk modeller. In this role you have a big scope in a fast growing environment. Interested? Read more.
You are Model Development and Monitoring function of the Risk Management & Controlling department. The Bank develops and uses retail / credit risk models for IRB, IFRS9 and internal risk management purposes (loan acceptance, forecasting and stress testing, operations etc.).
Key Accountabilities Credit Risk Modeller
- Initial model development / redevelopment / monitoring of credit risk models (IRB, IFRS9, credit decision models, etc.);
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements for capital and accounting risk models;
- Introduce model testing methodologies and standards;
- Introduce and challenge advanced statistical techniques development of credit risk models;
- Ensure a reliable infrastructure, including models, data, control environment and compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements;
- Use state-of-the-art modelling techniques and ability to develop these further;
- Build and manage effective relationships with colleagues in the wider Risk team and across partnering business functions (such as Modelling and validation functions, Finance, Customer Analytics and Risk Infrastructure);
- Work pro-actively with IT and operational areas to drive forward and mitigate issues in the implementation and use of the models;
Key Capabilities Credit Risk Modeller:
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject (econometrics, statistics, maths, operational research), with knowledge of advanced statistical and analytical techniques;
- Data analytics skills and programming skills (SAS, Python);
- Ability to get things done under pressure, hands-on mentality and pro-active;
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and in writing and ability to demonstrate these skills effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Experience in credit risk modelling in the IRB and/or IFRS9 context (2/4/6+ years)
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and requirements for capital and accounting risk models (CRR, EBA RTS’s and Guidelines, IFRS9);
- Understanding of modern risk management techniques within Retail Banking, and in the use of risk models within such an environment;
- Experience in the extraction and manipulation of data to support risk model development;
- Experienced in the use of SAS and Python in risk modelling problems (advanced/proficient level)
Interested and available? Apply directly.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: €70,000 - €95,000 per year + CompetitiveLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 12 augustus 2022For an international retail bank in Amsterdam we are currently recruiting for a credit risk modeller. In this role you have a big scope in a fast growing environment.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 september 2022For an international trading company in Amsterdam we are currently looking for an Interim Procurement Specialist. Within this role, you will ensure that the right equipment is in the right place to support the client's growing business needs. It is your job to collaborate with vendors to ensure that the infrastructure projects are improved and optimized. Start: ASAP. Duration: 6 months. NOTE: working remotely is not an option for this assignment.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 6 september 2022Are you a driven and enthusiastic Compliance professional? Do you really want to make impact within a changing and international environment? Are you a real team player? Then this could be interesting for you. For an international bank in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer.
Salaris: €60,000 - €90,000 per annum + bonus, pensionLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 31 augustus 2022Are you a Model Validation Specialist with well-developed quantitative skills? Are you experienced with IRB Models and EBA guidelines? Do you want to work for a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 18 augustus 2022Are you an energetic Compliance Professional within the banking and financial services industry? Do you want to have direct impact on the organization where you work? Then keep reading.