Credit Risk Officer
Consultant Michiel Peek
Datum 22 februari 2023noord-holland banking-financial-services/risk-management 2023-02-22 2023-04-23 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you have at least 3 years of experience within Credit Risk Management? Do you want to be part of the Risk Department of a Leading Bank? Then keep reading.
Our client, a large international retail bank, is looking for a Credit Risk Officer. As part of the Risk Management & Controlling team, you will be responsible for maintaining the risk management framework in order to effectively manage credit risk with a focus on the Dutch Mortgage portfolio, including analysing and reporting to different stakeholders in the Bank.
- Accountability for implementation and maintenance of an effective risk management framework and credit risk control framework, including;
- Development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures ensuring compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements
- Identifies and assesses risks to ensure risks are well managed within the bank’s risk appetite
- Acts as a source of professional expertise to mitigate the potential risk – and ensure systems and processes are fit for purpose
- Development and production of credit risk analysis on the mortgage portfolio and reporting to different stakeholders and the financial risk committee
- Development and production of timely and insightful management reporting and accurate regulatory reporting.
- Identifies market trends related to the housing market, rental market, property valuations and translates this to potential credit risk impacts on the mortgage portfolio and underwriting criteria;
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders, and demonstrating an understanding of their business area and their specific needs in relation to risk management;
- Engages with business at an early stage in order to shape proposals so risks are managed appropriately;
- Displays a good understanding of economic capital and macro-economic trends and considers implications when making strategic/tactical recommendations.
KEY CAPABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Analytical ability and Result oriented;
- Interpersonal and Problem solving skills;
- Academic working and thinking level;
- Strong writing and documentation skills;
- At least 3 years relevant credit risk management experience, preferably within mortgages;
- Ability to get things done under pressure, hands-on mentality and pro-active;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing (Dutch and English) and ability to demonstrate these skills effectively across all levels of the organisation;
- Self-motivated and well organised;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch market and mortgage products.
A fulltime role with a salary in line with the market and excellent secondary employee benefits.
Interested in the role of Credit Risk Officer? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 16 maart 2023For an international Bank in Amsterdam we are recruiting for an Interim Credit Risk Officer. In this role you will be responsible for documentation, policy and advisory. Preferred candidates has sufficient knowledge of Global Markets products. Start: asap Duration: 5 months
Salaris: UurtariefLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 6 maart 2023Voor een financiële instelling in de omgeving van Amsterdam zijn wij op zoek naar een interim Financial Risk Manager. Heb jij ervaring met het beoordelen van controls en het geven van Risk Opinies? Lees dan nu verder!
Salaris:Locatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 2 maart 2023We are currently looking for an Interim Financial Risk Manager IMM for a bank in Amsterdam. Do you have experience with Counterparty Credit Trading Risk/Market Risk and IMM? Are you available on short notice for a new interim assignment? Then feel free to read on!
Salaris: negotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 2 maart 2023We are currently looking for an Interim Financial Risk Expert – Valuation for a bank in Amsterdam. Do you have experience with the valuation and risks of financial markets products? Are you available on short notice for a new interim assignment? Then feel free to read on!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 22 februari 2023Are you strong and experienced Model Validation Specialist? Are you experienced with IRB Models and EBA guidelines? Do you want to work for a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.