Finance & Risk Advice Expert
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 7 september 2023noord-holland banking-financial-services/risk-management 2023-09-07 2023-11-06 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For a Leading and International Bank, we are looking for a Finance & Risk Advice Expert. In daily business as usual, you will be in close cooperation with Group Treasury, Risk Management, Global Finance Services teams and locations. You will develop, improve and implement the processes, reporting and activities within Finance Group Treasury The team has an open, informal atmosphere and a strong focus on ‘getting things done’. You have the opportunity to keep learning, take on more responsibility and challenge yourself.
Role and Responsibilities
• Preparation and analysis of Risk, Fair Value, P&L and other Management Information reports/processes
• Develop Global Risk Fair Value management information dashboard
• Preparation and analysis of Global Finance and Risk oversights dashboards
• Develop and improve Finance and Risk reporting, tooling and processes
We are looking for
The preferred applicant has a good functional understanding of financial markets and financial products. Candidates should have strong analytical skills and the ability to create, challenge and improve Finance and Risk reporting and monitoring methodologies. Your profile and competences
Furthermore you have:
• Current residency in the Netherlands
• University degree in economics, econometrics or other finance/quantitative subjects
• 2-5 year work experience in Risk and/or Finance management accounting
• Programming skills in order to streamline and automate manual processes (e.g., Alteryx, PBI, VBA, etc)
• Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner
• Decisive and resilient while remaining flexible towards changing situations. Able to manage different stakeholders and navigate different cultural environments
• Well structured, autonomous, highly adaptive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life.
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Strong Pension scheme
• 13th month salary,
• 8% Holiday payment
• Individual Savings Contribution (3.5% of your gross annual salary)
• Learn about the banking business and Treasury, from a finance, risk and business perspective
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Develop key competencies in a changing and challenging environment supported by experienced and highly motivated professionals
• Enjoy a fun working environment, with an international group of colleagues
Are you interested in the Finance & Risk Advice Expert. position? Then apply as soon as possible!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 1 augustus 2023Our client, a large international bank, is looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst who has responsibilities in several key areas, such as portfolio risk, impairment, capital, ICAAP and ILAAP. Main task lies with finding the answers to some key questions facing the business.
Salaris: €70,000 - €80,000 per annum + Pension, Health Insurance, BonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 22 september 2023For an independent fund manager with a focus on long-term investments in European Infrastructure we are currently recruiting a Risk Manager. The position is based in Amsterdam and you will be responsible for Non-Financial and Financial Risk for M&A, Portfolio and Fund Matters. Do you have experience within internal or external audit, risk management, internal control or finance? Do you have experience within the financial services? Please keep reading!
Salaris: competitiveLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 20 september 2023Voor een opdrachtgever in Amsterdam per direct op zoek naar een Interim Risk & Compliance Officer. In deze opdracht ben je medeverantwoordelijk voor het succesvol managen van de (operationele) risico’s en het voldoen aan relevante wet- en regelgeving. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder. Duur: 6 maanden Locatie: Amsterdam Zuid-Oost en remote
Salaris: competitiveLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 11 september 2023Voor een hypotheekverstrekker in Amsterdam per direct op zoek naar een Interim Coördinator 1e lijn Risk & Compliance Hypotheken. Vanuit deze rol werk je intensief samen met verschilldende afdelingen binnen de organisatie. Start: zsm Duur: 6 maanden
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 6 september 2023For a market leader in the Financial Services Industry, we are looking for a Financial Controller. As a Financial Controller your main responsibility is to assist in the proper and timely (internal and external) financial and business reporting. Next to that, this person assists in providing company-wide analysis and assists in the annual planning process. Interested? Please read further.