Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-02-18 electronics Sassenheim (between Leiden and Amsterdam) South Holland NL 2161DX EUR 4000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
How would it be to start as the new FP&A Analyst at this fast growing, international (USA-HQ) electronics manufacturer in Sassenheim (between Leiden and Amsterdam)? This FP&A position is a challenging, dynamic role, in which you make measurable positive impact on the P&L of a great organisation. Interested? Read more:
You will be working at the global leader in logistics and supply chain tracking and measuring electronics; a lucrative and fast growing market. This is an international manufacturing and trading company with its headquarters in the USA, and its European HQ in The Netherlands. It's an organisation with 900 FTE worldwide and EU 500+ million in turnover; of which about 100 FTE in The Netherlands and EU 60+ million turnover in The Netherlands.
Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage the annual planning and monthly forecasting processes related to the EMEA business under the supervision of the Finance Director, ensuring accurate and timely information is provided.
- Prepare monthly analysis of actual results versus prior year, plan latest estimations and forecast as requested. Review with Cost Centre Managers monthly spend against budget and forecast.
- Work closely with FP&A at US and ensure that special requests for financial information (HQ, local) are answered in a timely manner.
- Run, develop and analyse key reports (daily sales, monthly sales, gross margin analysis, working capital management, other).
- Prepare monthly sales commission calculations.
- Support yearly sales commission plan design process.
- Provide regular product line profitability analyses and business reviews.
- Prepare Capital Appropriation Requests (investments) analysis and follow-up.
- Participate in the implementation and enhancements of key FP&A metrics as requested.
- Participate in analysis/due diligence for potential acquisitions if required.
- Participate in integration activities of recent and /or potential new acquisitions.
- Ensure back-up in the controllership department in case of prolonged absences.
- Ad hoc analyses as requested.
Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of relevant progressive professional experience in accounting and reporting, gained in an international organization:
- Very good understanding of financial statement consolidations and FX translation
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch or another language will be a benefit.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Experience with databases and report writing.
- Very good written and oral presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) or similar consolidation and reporting packages.
- US GAAP accounting experience required.
- Target-oriented and self-organized individual.
- Able to deal with deadlines and to work under pressure (good time management skills).
- Willing to learn and develop himself.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to positively interact with other functions in the organization.
- Global thinker who promotes communication, fosters teamwork across the organization and achieves consensus.
Sassenheim (between Leiden and Amsterdam)
Apply directly and / or contact Joram Falkenburg for more information.