Salaris €55,000 - €72,000 per annum
Consultant Iris Steinvoort
Datum 15 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For Warner Bros, a global leader in all forms of entertainment, we are currently recruiting for a P2P Manager. They are passionate about fostering an inclusive culture of creativity, professional growth and community that drives industry-leading results. You want to be part of this? Then please keep on reading.
Warner Bros is a global leader in all forms of entertainment and their related businesses across all current and emerging media and platforms. Warner Bros has businesses in feature films, television, home entertainment, videogames, and consumer products. Warner Bros Entertainment has employees in over 30 countries. The company is headquartered at the Warner Bros. Studios lot, 142 acres in Burbank, California, which is considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production.
We are currently recruiting for a P2P Manager. You will manage a team of 5 FTE and will report directly to the Director of the Enterprise Financial Services.
What are you going to do?
You are responsible for the oversight and escalation for EFS Regional Finance in the areas of Procurement and Accounts Payable (P2P) processes. You will manage operating activities for Warner Bros Global Businesses, engage and manage the Service Delivery Centre (SDC) and ensure the successful delivery of services for P2P activities. Also you need to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, including SOX and other financial controls.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision of the SDC and EFS Regional Team, to ensure service delivery performance in the areas of P2P to include:
- Establishing work and staffing priorities for the team including back-up operations for the territories as needed.
- Act as an escalation point.
- Ensure Desktop procedures are reflective of current process and policy.
- Interface with EFS executives relating to P2P policy or procedure compliance or changes, customer service levels and areas of interface within P2P including Procure to Pay Governance.
- Supervise P2P department, develop direct reports, coach and mentor to provide development and growth of team members.
- Ensure financial controls and SOX compliance in P2P operations; review and revise as necessary as processes are revised or changed.
- Coordination and Execution of Internal/External Audits per direction of the global P2P process owners in Burbank. Activities to include:
- Ensures all TWIA (Time Warner Internal Audit) requests are handled timely
- Reviews and completes package prior to submission to TWIA.
- Reviews and updates key controls and process narratives, as deemed necessary.
- Works with external auditors to provide deliverables for global audits.
- Responsible for reviewing all supporting documentation received from service delivery global process lead prior to submission to auditors.
- Responsible for the supervision of the following P2P activities:
- Manage Invoice and BU coding, (corporate expense), Shopping Cart creation and approval (corporate expenses) .
- Provide training and guidance on coding to Shopping Cart Maintainers both internally and within the territory BU’s as needed.
- Escalation of Dispute resolution e. Coordination of same day payments, down payments and special payment runs.
- Vendor Master Data.
- Responsible for the following areas:
- Preparation of stakeholder meetings.
- Projects as agreed with the Regional EFS team and Burbank P2P teams.
- Staff Development: develop staff in the finance and customer service areas to support Territories and SDC.
- Work with EFS Burbank to set priorities for the Regional Office and be able to help in all problem resolution matters.
- Make recommendations on process improvements and standardization to gain greater efficiency and effectiveness within EMEA.
Who are you?
- At least a Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent. Accounting qualification desirable.
- 6+ years of prior work experience within an international environment.
- You already have management experience.
- Knowledge of P2P related tasks and processes.
- Ability to learn/utilize various systems and applications. SAP experience is a plus.
- Advanced excel skills required.
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving and judgment skills.
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to travel, if required.
What Warner Bros offers:
- Work within a large well known multinational that stands in the forefront of the entertainment industry.
- Many (international) growing opportunities.
- You will be part of an intelligent, intriguing, and ambitious team.
- A beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam, very close to CS.
- Excellent salary package.
Please apply for the Manager P2P vacancy via the following button. The sooner, the better! We are looking forward to meeting you.