Director Revenue Management NL/BE
Salaris €79,000 - €84,000 per yearFULL_TIME
Consultant Laurens Wauters
Datum 18 oktober 2018 2018-10-182018-12-16 travel-and-tourism Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam
Would you like to work for one of Europe's biggest organisations in tourism? And are you familiar with the hotel/travel industry? Then read further and learn more about this wonderful opportunity.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Promote and implement revenue management strategic changes in BE/NL (flexible length of stays, dynamic pricing, RMS project, …);
- Define yearly revenue management strategy for BE destination;
- Is a key stakeholder in the pricing strategy for BE/NL parcs;
- Maximize the cottage revenue through the daily optimization of: Pricing, discount, Length of Stay, Channel mix;
- Propose new initiatives to develop revenues, to optimize way of working, to develop tools and BI;
- Work in strong collaboration with RM manager G and F to ensure European coordination and maximization of transnational revenu;
- Define and optimize Strategic Promotional Calendar: Continuously develop, refine, and execute the annual calendar of promotions. Translate upper management initiatives and revenue goals into promotions based on inventory needs, business insight, historical performance, data analytics, competitive landscape, and stakeholder buy-in;
- Define and optimize tactical promotions: Stimulate demand in through periods, maximize revenue from peak periods. Continuously develop and execute promotions specific to various distribution channels. Identify pro-actively changing inventory needs, relate them to the distribution channels that can fulfill them, and execute promotions through those distribution channels;
- Define and optimize forecasting: improve operational planning by improving and managing multi-level forecasting within the team and convert the outcome into forecasting scenario’s for the Chief Revenue Officer. Subsequent actionable insights must be delivered and discussed within the commercial meetings to reach the cottage rental targets;
- Is responsible to communicate towards sales team and management: alert, challenges and action plan to ensure the efficiency of sales strategy;
- Elaborate BE/NL distribution strategy with Tourism sales direction;
- Elaborate revenue budget for CP BE/NL;
- Perform all other job related functions as assigned including but not limited to projects of dynamic pricing and Flexible lengths of stay;
- Manage a team of 5 to 8 people: organize works, develop skills, implement new processes;
- The RM manager BE/NL has frequent contact with other managers/ directors within Revenue Management, Sales, Operations and other related departments and colleagues.
- Master degree / MBA;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience involving pricing, revenue management, channel distribution, business analytics, and reporting, systems;
- Two years of experience in managing projects and teams;
- Familiarity with hotel / travel industry and reservation/revenue management systems;
- Advanced level of English, both verbal and written, Dutch is native language;
- Leadership and strong communication skills to drive RM and sales team;
- Ability to deliver key messages;
- Open minded, high motivation to learn and ability to grasp new concepts quickly;.
- Ability to effectively manage RM team by motivating them, supporting their interests, aligning them with the upper management goals, and coaching them to deliver results;
- Ability to deliver business savvy solutions, manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Ability to work well under pressure with limited direction and documentation;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, end-user focus, and collaborative skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of data, and advanced Microsoft Office skills with special emphasis in Excel.
Are you excited? Or do you know someone who would fit this profile perfectly? Please contact me today!