Senior Financial Analyst
Consultant Ajla Zejnelagic
Datum 2 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you living in the South of the Netherlands and looking for a new challenge including Process as well as Reporting & Analysis and Controlling, then you’re at the right place! If you have a few years of experience in Finance, this could be a very nice opportunity with tasks ranging from Finance Control to Business control. You will be responsible for the enhancement of inventory management, optimization of inventory levels and appropriate reserves.
- Calculate, validate and report on all inventory processes
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for the ELC entity
- Analyse Inventory and Inventory adjustments and provide information to facilitate business reviews
- Proactively communicate changes in business trends, local business decisions or other issues that may have a financial impact
- Provide analysis and insights to establish accurate forecast, budgets and strategy plan
- Assist in the planning process including preparing forecast models, consolidations and coordination of projection calls and preparation of commentary
- Effectively communicating relevant information to stakeholders
What we ask from you?
- Bachelor Degree in Business and Administration
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience as a Financial Analyst/Assistant Controller
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to perform consistently under pressure as well as the ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle and Hyperion
Do you feel addressed and are you wondering what other varying tasks belong to this function, please apply now.