Data & Reporting Analyst
Salaris €45,000 - €50,000 per year
Consultant Iris Steinvoort
Datum 9 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For Reckitt Beckiser (RB) we are currently recruiting for a Data & Reporting Analyst. RB is a world's leading multinational within the FMCG sector. They work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through a large portfolio of well-known brands. RB has been a successful growth story for a long time. Do you want to be part of their success story? Then please keep on reading.
Reckitt Benckiser is a large multinational within the FMCG sector. Millions of people all over the world use their brands on a daily basis. Their brand portfolio consists of care and household products, with brands such as Strepsils, Durex, Dettol, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Vanish and Veet. They are 40,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of their rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better.
Data & Reporting Analyst
Supporting the FP&A team and key stakeholders with the financial data and performance data management. The role covers Hygiene and Home (HyHo) globally.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Full ownership for financial data management for HyHo FP&A.
- Maintenance of the internal data sources and data uploads (like Anaplan, excel models).
- Ensuring data compliance between internal and external (ICE) sources.
- Driving optimizations, leading from technical side the existing models improvements.
- Cooperate closely with whole FP&A team to ensure an efficient flow of data.
- Lead Anaplan Planning tools rollout and development (including PreFlash and LV models).
- Provide ideas for new tools implementations – for example Power BI.
- Support HyHo FP&A team with month end closure, plan submission processes.
What are your key Challenges?
- Establish and maintain the fast and reliable financial data flow.
- Manage multiple, tight deadlines particularly around month end and year end cycles.
- Support of integrated reporting platform development with financial and non-financial data.
What are we looking for?
- MSc Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Customer-centric mind-set with empathy to understand and interpret stakeholders’ needs.
- Change agent – continually looking for ways to drive process improvement. A willingness to challenge generally accepted norms and the conceptual flexibility to find better answers.
- Collaborative with peers and colleagues to drive involvement and engagement.
- Proficient Excel skills, including PowerPivot, PowerQuery, Financial modelling and VBA.
- Very good knowledge of IBM Cognos or similar.
- Experience with Power BI and Anaplan: being able to create complex models.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic international company, with colleagues who have a broad range of professional experience.
- Interesting growing opportunities within the company.
- Great office in WTC Schiphol, easy to reach by public transport or car.
Please apply for the Data & Reporting vacancy at RB via the following button. The sooner, the better! We are looking forward to meeting you.