Revenue Recognition Specialist
Salaris €70 - €90 per hour
Consultant Mearg Tafla
Datum 28 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you currently working as Freelance Finance Professional or are you interested in a temporary Finance project as a Revenue Recognition Specialist? Are you experienced with Revenue Recognition and interested in working for one of the biggest (international) companies in the Amsterdam region? We would like to get in touch with freelance Revenue Recognition Specialists or Revenue Managers with a minimum of 3 years professional experience in the Telecommunications and/or IT industry.
Tasks as Revenue Recognition Specialist/ Revenue Manager:
- Review current and future contracts to determine accurate Revenue Recognition;
- Ensure correct accounting and make sure new deals are in line with the company’s targets and are compliant to the regulations within IFRS (15) and US GAAP;
- Provide all Revenue reports;
- Analysis of all Financial and Business data to estimate future Revenue;
- Provide US GAAP and IFRS expertise to Sales, Technical and Legal team and act as Business Partner;
- Linking pin between Accounting and Account Receivables;
- Solving all issues around Revenue Recognition on time and accurate.
Profile of a Revenue Recognition Specialist/Revenue Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS (15) , US GAAP and SOX;
- Graduated in Business Economics, Business Administration or Accountancy;
- Additional degree Chartered Accountant is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Flexible and hands-on;
- Independent and entrepreneurial;
- Strong communicative skills and a team player.
Interested to acquaint yourself with Robert Walters? Please contact us directly!