Group Business Analyst
Salaris €3,900 - €4,600 per month
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 12 september 2018 2018-09-122018-11-06 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Would you like to work at the headquarter of an international packaging company providing management information?
Our client has been inventing, developing, designing and manufacturing industrial Returnable Transit Packaging (RTP) for more than 50 years. Today, the market leader, customers can be assured of the quality and durability of sustainable products, which help optimize supply chains.
As Group Business Analyst you will support Group Finance with insightful, value adding analysis of Group performance, businesses and projects. Furthermore you support the financial planning cycles of the Group including, recasting and budgeting.
In your role you have contact with several internal stakeholders like the Director of Finance, Business Controllers, Group Reporting Controller, Group Treasurer and Regional Controllers.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support production and development of management reports
- Support quarterly forecasting
- Involvement in developing and maintaining budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare value added analysis of Sales
Principle Accountability % of time
- Management Accounting 50%
- Financial planning & Analysis 20%
- Financial Sales Analysis 20%
- Other projects and finance support 10%
University degree or equivalent education with a finance qualification.
Do you recognise yourself in the profile and would you like to develop yourself in this position. Please apply.