Salaris €50,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Kimberley Verasdonck
Datum 17 oktober 2018 2018-10-172018-12-02 fashion Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you have a passion for fashion? Do you like to be the link between finance and sales? We are looking for a Business Analyst for a well-known retailer in Utrecht.
The company has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion. They are now looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. The Business Analyst is responsible for a correct Sales forecasting, planning, and reporting. The job will be based at their Utrecht office, some occasional travelling will be required (1-2 times per month).
The Business Analyst will report directly to the Head of Controlling Europe. Furthermore you will proactively engage with the Sales, Product and Finance departments to maximize sales and ensure an optimal order to serve process. You will also act as a linking pin for the countries when needed. The Business Analyst will be the sparring partner for the Sales Directors.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Sales forecasting, planning, and reporting.
- Facilitate accurate and measurable sales performance analysis, forecasting and planning of countries within the regional sales organization, ensure high level of quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Create forecasting focus points for the countries on a monthly basis.
- Assist and analyze projection for long term business planning.
- Create in depth knowledge of the sales forecast and make sure it is as accurate as possible on a regional level
- Develop, review and maintain sales metrics (geo spread, channel spread, customer revenue per door) and reporting tools in conjunction with Sales. Make analysis and reports available to stakeholders on request.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Develop and analyze new business opportunities
- Work closely with regional sales directors to develop analyze and quantify new business opportunities.
- At least 3 years working experience in a related field, preferably in fashion/retail
- University degree in for example Finance, Economics, Business
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting and S&OP process
- Knowledge of operational procedures, internal or financial reporting
- Analytical skills, ability to set up and analyze sales reports
- Pro-active, hard-worker and flexible
- Strong communicator, relationship builder and accurate planner ability to deliver within set deadlines
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch (!) language is mandatory
- Knowledge of using database warehouse and reporting tools
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of sales, operations and supporting software
Are you interested in this exciting Business Analyst position? Apply now!