Consultant Christopher van Haaren
Datum 17 januari 2019 2019-01-172019-03-18 engineering Amsterdam North Holland NL 1081 LA EUR 3500 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
How would it be to become a specialist as a Pricing Analyst for a world leading high-tech and global engineering group with room for growth? Do you have the ability to work with and analyse numerical data which you interpret and summarise into business relevance? Read more here:
We have world–leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting,
equipment and tools for mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. The group has approximately 47,000 employees and representation in approximately 130 countries, with sales of about £7.3 billion.
This company is looking for an experienced colleague to fill the position of Pricing Analyst in the Global Pricing & Loyalty Team. This position will support in development and implementation of global pricing strategies and policies. It will also support the Global Sales organisation in implementing and maintaining local pricing compliant with Global Pricing strategies and policies to secure consistency in pricing levels & processes as well as pricing consistency across the channel mix.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop, Implement and Maintain Global Pricing Strategies & Policies.
- Develop, Implement and Maintain regional pricing in line with Global Pricing Standards & Policies.
- Monitor margins and work with Global Pricing Team colleagues to build & maintain state-of-the-art
Sandvik’s Global Pricing Practice.
- Manage contract price list and customer specific price lists.
- Monitor/Analyse worldwide Account/Contract Price performance.
- Develop Loyalty mechanisms & Discount structures, control and monitor policy adherence.
- Liaise with Sourcing / DS Buyers
- Manage PPV (Pricing Product Variance) Process
- Work with Global GLP Pricing Analysts on market feedbacks and LPS
What do you need?
- The ability to work with and analyse large quantities of numerical data which you can interpret and summarise into business relevance
- Several years of relevant working experience
- Technical background or track record in a B2B industrial working environment is a preference
- You are a fast learner with a genuine interest in contributing to business performance and are
- You have an eye for detail, have advanced analytical skills, are highly proficient at the leading analytical software platforms and an effective communicator on your analyses.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU.
As a professional individual you align the qualities of honesty and integrity with the Sandvik Core Values of customer focus, fair play and passion to win and you actively contribute to making workplace health and safety and reducing environmental harm a natural part of daily life.