Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 5 juni 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 fmcg Rotterdam South Holland NL 3029 AE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR fyffes www.fyffes.com. https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/fyffes.gif
Ben jij een fruitliefhebber? Ben jij analytisch en wil jij fungeren als de business partner voor de business bij een internationale organisatie? Voor Fyffes marktleider in fruit- zoeken wij een communicatieve en energieke Business Analyst? Reageer snel!
The role as Business Analyst:
Are you curious about the story behind financial information? Are you enthusiastic about analysing numbers and do you have an eye for detail? And are you ready to be a partner to the business? For Fyffes we are looking for a (financial) business analyst. You will be working with a small team in Rotterdam advising the Global Supply Chain Management Team and will be responsible for modelling financial data, perform detailed analysis and create dashboards to monitor KPIs. Also, you will be a partner to the business by performing ad-hoc analysis and develop relevant management reports.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Financial business analysis and management reporting;
Modelling of financial data and scenario analysis to improve forecasting process;
Continuously improve and optimise management information;
Active contribution to the supply chain team for operational and commercial processes;
Involvement in business cases for entry in new markets;
Assist in preparing key business and financial (management) information.
Who are you?
- Minimum a relevant Bachelor/ Masters degree;
- Five years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent in MS Excel;
- Strong language skills: English and Dutch;
- Work experience with an accounting firm (Big 4) is an advantage;
- Enthusiastic, positive personality;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proven analytical ability, analytical mind-set, problem-solving skills and a high level of initiative and critical thinking;
- Can-do mentality; taking ownership, proactive, flexible and able to work in a group setting as well as work independently.
Interested? Apply online.