Salaris €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 4 september 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 medical-and-nursing Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am looking for a Sales Analyst for a International Medical Device company in Amsterdam. Do you have at least 4 year work experience? Apply now!
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications.
This position will have regional responsibilities in key areas such as sales analytics, reporting, budgeting and sales forecasting. The Sales Operations Analyst will also be responsible for providing strategic insight to both the field sales force and sales leadership team specific to the business KPI’s. The ideal candidate must have strong Excel skills and analytical abilities. We're looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Monitor data quality, accuracy and the timeliness of sales data reporting.
- Perform business analysis on YoY growth, shifts in product requirements and identify trends.
- Align the regional sales reporting processes to the processes and methodology at global level.
- Prepare annual and monthly budgets by country and product line and assist with the target deployment across sales territories and distributors.
- Create weekly sales forecasts with regards to revenue and unit sales vs budget and create and distribute weekly dashboards to the sales leadership team.
- Validate, analyze and track individual sales representative, distributor and sales leader productivity and performance.
- Support sales team and interdepartmental ad hoc data request.
- Build and maintain strong rapport with sales management and other key customers to ensure ongoing decision support needs are met.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and automation of reporting and sales insights.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Business or finance.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant career experience in sales analytics.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in Excel and PowerPoint.
- BS degree in quantitative field of study.
- Sales operations experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry is a nice to have.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary package.
- Working for a global organisation
- Growth opportunities
- International exposure.
- Nice and ambitious colleagues.
- Office located in Amsterdam.
Are you interested after reading this job description? Apply now!