Sr. Business Analyst SAP (a.i.)
Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 2 oktober 20192019-10-02 2019-11-01 pharmaceuticals Nijmegen Gelderland NL EUR 65 85 85 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The senior business analyst SAP acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community. Working with IT project teams and business clients to get understanding of the business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and deliveries to fulfill those requirements with relevant parties involved.
- The Business Analyst serves as the liaison between IT , IT partners and the business. He/she is responsible for identifying the business needs to help determine and implement IT solutions according to IT guidelines.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders and functional areas to capture, assess and challenge business requests into clear requirements.
- Works closely with third-party vendors including software providers, implementation partners and consultants to help develop and implement the IT solution, fulfilling business needs
Is responsible for functional application management and addressing SAP related incidents and problems
- Participates in system and user acceptance testing efforts
- Assists business liaisons to evaluate cost-benefit and ROI analyses
- Leads business change initiatives with responsibility for the overall implementation of an IT project or program managing scope, cost and schedule
- Builds standards, processes and procedures and guidelines for business liaisons
Competence and experience:
- Master's Degree in related discipline such as Business Management or Information Technology
- Solid knowledge of Manufacturing business processes and organization, application landscape and IT standards
- In depth knowledge of SAP ECC, provide solutions by configuring the system or define customizations. (ECC modules used: PP,SD,WM,MM,FI/CO,VIM,QM,PM,PS,EHS,PI)
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a team environment and communicates effectively across a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Will require good change management skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and transform them into quantifiable and achievable initiatives
- Well experienced in project management and system development life cycle
- Proven ability to create business requirements, business processes, and project plans
- Must be able to create business cases, operating models and financial models
- Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in Dutch and English