Senior Quantitative Analyst
Salaris €55,000 - €70,000 per year + bonus, pension
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 4 november 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 insurance Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have a Quantitative or Actuarial Background? Do you have well developed communication skills and do you like to partner with the business? Do you want to work in a crucial position for an International Insurance Company? Then keep reading.
For our Client, an International leading Insurance Company based in Amsterdam, I am searching for a Senior Quantitative Analyst working in de department of Group Risk Management (GRM).
GRM is a unit with the vision of incorporating risk management in all activities as an integral part of the business of Atradius and to have comprehensive internal control, measurement and assurance processes linked to key risks reported to all stakeholders. GRM creates and maintains a comprehensive approach to anticipate, identify, monitor and report the risk profile that is affecting the organization and all its legal entities. Moreover, it puts in place the policies, processes, competencies, structures, reporting and enabling technology to execute that approach successfully.
A key responsibility includes the development and maintenance of tools and models for pricing, capital calculation and allocation, company rating and credit scoring, and premium forecasts. The uniqueness of products, combined with the size and heterogeneity of the portfolio, leads to fascinating analytic, modeling, and programming challenges.
In order to meet these challenges and help achieve its goals, GRM is seeking to fill a full-time vacancy in Amsterdam:
- You will work in a small team of Quantitative Analysts. You are responsible for the development, maintenance, and implementation of pricing models as well as interaction with model users and stakeholders.
- Our huge databases offer unique opportunities to challenge alternative modelling approaches and think out of the box when searching for the best model. You will apply various kinds of Machine Learning and ‘classical’ statistical approaches.
- You will work in an international, culturally diverse team of quantitative analysts and risk managers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill profile:
- We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about quantitative modeling using econometric, actuarial, and statistical techniques. You have proven your fundamental knowledge in these fields by at least a bachelor level degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Econometrics, Statistics, Machine Learning or Mathematical Finance).
- You have experiences with statistical and actuarial methods. Having been in touch with all aspects of model management and implementation of models into business processes and IT systems would be an advantage.
- You are experienced in statistical programming languages such as R. You know SQL and relational databases.
- You are able to translate business problems into quantitative models and formulate advice to senior management based on model results.
- You are a team player aiming at fostering and maintaining relationships, sharing your skills and searching for discussions and challenges in a team. You enjoy working with an international, decentralized team and are willing to travel to abroad locations.
- You feel comfortable communicating content also to non-technical audiences.
- You are committed, willing to take responsibility, and able to work simultaneously on various assignments towards tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English is required.
You will be offered a challenging role in an international environment. You will receive a Market salary with good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in the role of Senior Quantitative Analyst? Then apply as soon as possible.