Interim Credit Risk Analyst
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 4 november 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a bank in Amsterdam we are currently recruiting an Interim Credit Risk Analyst. As Interim Credit Risk Analyst you are responsible for objective analysis and risk assessment in the division in respect of credit and market risk transactions in accordance with the bank’s policies, rules and guidelines and as such facilitating a balanced credit decision process. Duration: 3 – 6 months. Interested? Then keep reading!
- Complete financial analysis (company profiles), credit and borrower rating applications and other credit related applications and documentation as allocated by Team Head. Focused obligors are not complicated ones among the Japanese customer portfolio.
- Maintain awareness of developing market sector and business trends in Japan, EU/Europe and on a world-wide basis.
- Prepare necessary internal and/or external reports on the credit related business and to communicate about it with relevant credit departments or divisions within group offices
- Review and determination of customer credit ratings on a regular basis to aid overall portfolio analysis.
- Timely preparation of credit applications prior to credit limit renewal dates. This is to facilitate a smooth credit decision making process and avoid unnecessary delays.
- Seek to continuously improve operation practices/processes, with particular attention to the quality of credit risk analysis.
- Execute any other task or instructions given by Team Head and/or account officers in respect of any tasks or work in the interest of the smooth handling of the credit business in the bank.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- An intellectual and working background at HBO level (professional economic/administrative education).
- Experience in a similar function or relevant area.
- Knowledge of the (intra-) departmental workflows and processes, of the products offered by Front Office and of the applicable internal and external legislation.
- Knowledge and understanding/experience of/with the bank's credit risk business, policies, rules and guidelines.
- A good awareness of country, market and sector developments is essential for the pro-active monitoring of country, market and industry trends and the effect on the customer’s and the bank’s risk profile.
- PC skills: Windows, MS Office (Words, Excel. Access, PowerPoint), Microsoft Outlook
- Credit analysis skills: corporate financial analysis skills, understanding the bank’s credit rules and credit rating procedures, regulations and manuals.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Verbal and written communication skills in Japanese are preferred.
Interested and available? Please apply immediately.