Salaris Attractive package
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 13 juli 2022gelderland accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 manufacturing-and-production Duiven Gelderland Ratio NL 6921RW Besi BE Semiconductor Industries N.V. (Besi) www.besi.com https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/besi.gif
Are you an experienced ESG professional and up for a challenge? Robert Walters is recruiting a Manager Environmental, Social and Governance for Besi in Duiven. This is a unique opportunity to operate on financial top level and being closely involved in corporate financial affairs. You will work directly in the challenging environment of a stock listed company with the focus on learning and performance.
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V. (“Besi”), a leading manufacturer of assembly equipment for the semiconductor industry. Besi’s ordinary shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (AEX). The head office is located in Duiven (Gelderland), the Netherlands. It operates seven facilities for production and development activities, as well as eight sales and service offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
The corporate department consists of a small team of highly educated professionals and operates in the centre of all corporate developments. We are looking for a hands on highly motivated team player who can operate in a small team, indirectly reporting to the Senior Vice President Finance with short lines to the Board of Management in an international environment.
Attention to climate and biodiversity has increased enormously worldwide, which is reflected in the role of the EU, the developments surrounding ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) and long-term value creation.
The world is changing, also for Besi the focus is on "green growth" and building a better future. Therefore, we are looking for a Manager Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG").
As Manager ESG at Besi, you are aware that it is not only about financial results, but that the impact of our work on the environment and society also weighs heavily. You will ensure that our statements and claims regarding "green results" are substantiated with hard facts.
The position of Manager ESG
In this new role as Manager ESG, you are responsible for the ESG policy and it is your job to manage the ESG reporting process. You inform your colleagues about the latest developments and ensure that the data quality is guaranteed. You are also constantly looking to improve processes and systems. Your contribution and expertise in the field of external ESG reporting is valuable.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for optimizing the current ESG framework, delivering reports, and keeping track of and implementing new legislation and EU directives;
- Sparring partner for the management and business and take a critical look at what is being delivered;
- Generating attention for Environmental, Social & Governance;
- Responsible for implementing an internal reporting process to support the sustainability strategy;
- Involved in the formulation, integration and steering of ESG targets;
- Follow and implement developments on legislation and regulations in the field of sustainability (CSRD, TCFD, EU Taxonomy);
- Anticipate expectations and requirements regarding ESG reporting from shareholders and stakeholders.
Profile Manager ESG
- Enthusiastic and ambitious sustainability professional with an eye for what is going on in society;
- Demonstrable experience in (project-based) management of policy and supervision of sustainability programs;
- Aware of the main developments in your field, both in terms of regulations and beyond;
- Strong analytical skills, decisiveness and a healthy dose of motivation and responsibility;
- Proactive by nature and with your communication skills you know how to connect and activate people;
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to ESG, preferably in accountancy/advisory;
- Completed Master degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of the English language;
- Willing to travel abroad (limited).
- An attractive salary and a bonus in line with your experience and the job;
- A challenging role in an international environment;
- Hybrid working, with the possibility of working from home 2 days a week;
- Attractive pension scheme;
- A unique chance to gain experience on corporate level within a public listed international environment and lift your career to a higher level.
Do you want to know more about this new, challenging role within a successful and listed multinational? Are you the Manager Environmental, Social & Governance that Besi is looking for?
Apply now, or contact Robert Walters for more information!
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655
Salaris: bonusLocatie: DuivenDatum online: 15 juli 2022As a Group Controller for an International publicly listed company in Duiven you have the unique opportunity to operate on financial top level and being closely involved in corporate financial affairs. You will work directly in the challenging environment of a stock listed company with the focus on learning and performance.
Salaris: €70,000 - €100,000 per annumLocatie: TielDatum online: 28 juni 2022Wij zijn op zoek naar een organisatietalent én verbinder die in staat is ons te helpen onze planning & control cyclus naar een nóg hoger plan te tillen. Ben jij die sterke businesspartner en krijg je energie van een organisatie in ontwikkeling? Dan maken we graag kennis met jou in deze nieuwe en dynamische rol als Corporate Controller!