Salaris car, holiday, pension
Consultant Jacob Verweijmeren
Datum 16 februari 2023noord-holland accountancy-finance/analyst 2023-02-16 2023-04-17 accountancy Amsterdam North Holland WTC 28, Zuidplein NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you someone that gets energy from analysing, reporting and planning in a high end financial company? And are you someone with a good overview and good communication skills? Then keep reading! We are recruiting for a role as reporting analyst at a high end insurance company.
- Create and maintain oversight of reporting instructions, associated timelines, Finance risk management framework, outputs and subsequent quality assurance over accuracy of financial results and reporting.
- Producing and analysing Management Reporting to Country Management, Executive Committee, Audit/Risk Committee and Board, both on reporting segments and consolidated level.
- Identify changes in financial reporting requirements impacting MS AISE and contribute to solutions going forward in various reporting projects.
- Contribute to quarterly and annual Regulatory Reporting (Solvency II) and responses to ad-hoc questions from regulators (NBB and PRA).
This is you
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Finance, Economics or Business administration ;
- You have a first working experience in audit or an international company involving controlling or reporting activities.
- You have a first technical accounting knowledge of IFRS principles and awareness of relevant regulatory requirements (Solvency II).
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills
You will be working for one of the leading insurance and reinsurance companies globally in their Amsterdam office.
Are you interested in the role of reporting analyst? Don’t wait and apply now!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: €85,000 - €95,000 per annum + auto, bonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 21 maart 2023We are looking for a Senior Business Controller for a global company, specialized in renewable energy projects, which has their HQ in Amsterdam.
Salaris: €55,000 - €85,000 per annum + bonus & leasecar (cashoption)Locatie: DiemenDatum online: 21 maart 2023Manpower Group (Diemen) is op zoek naar Business Controller. Wil jij optreden als business partner naar de rest van de organisatie, sterk op analyses en stratgisch aan de slag binnen je eigen business unit? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 16 maart 2023For one of the world's leading monitor and TV Manufacturers we are looking for a FP&A Manager based in the European HQ Amsterdam. Our client is a consumer electronics key player in TV and audio entertainment. They specifically concentrate on developing,manufacturing and marketing Philips-branded TV sets (Europe, Russia, Middle East, South America, India and selected countries in Asia-Pacific) and Philips-branded audio products (Globally). They combine the strong Philips brand with their product development and design expertise, operational excellence, and industry footprint. They believe in creating products that offer a superior audio and visual experience for consumers. The main purpose of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is to ensure high quality finance reporting and financial insight to the European finance organization. This goal should be achieved by providing timely historical insight and creating forward looking financial plans to the Business partners and Management teams of the Business Units. In this role you will be offered the opportunity to gain core FP&A experience in their Professional Displays, Hotel TVs and Monitors Business Units and act as a true business partner across departments. Next to this you will be actively involved in the development of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in the finance team, including development of various data analytics and BI tools. As a Financial Planning & Analysis manager you will directly report to the FP&A Director in Amsterdam.
Salaris: €70,000 - €85,000 per annum + bonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 maart 2023Britvic (Amsterdam) is looking for a Finance Business Partner Americas, Asia & Supply Chain. Britvic is a large producer of soft drinks. minimum 4 years of experience within business control is required. It is a combination of strategy and operations. Interested? Read on quickly!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 9 februari 2023Ben je al geruime tijd werkzaam als Financial Controller en ben je toe aan een nieuwe, uitdagende rol waarin je verantwoordelijk bent voor de interne reporting van Sanquin en meerdere BV's? Dan is de positie van Senior Financial Controller bij Sanquin iets voor jou!