Manager Business Control
Salaris €90000 - €110000 per year + +car+bonus
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 4 oktober 2016
Do you want to work as a Manager Business Control for a global operating retail company with their head office in Rotterdam? With over 3000 stores, our client has a global presence and foresees future growth.
As Manager Business Control you will manage a team of 5 controllers on group level and work both at the International Headquarter as well as close to the local country organizations. The company has a strong focus on operational excellence, and looking for a talented, pragmatic, no nonsense Manager Business Control to manage the Global Retail Controlling team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage the team of global retail controllers (currently 1 financial controller and 4 business controllers);
- Work as a global business controller for one or more countries assigned to you. In this role, you will be the first contact for the business control cycle, including budgeting, reporting, performance reviews, business analyses and active participation in local projects;
- Further develop and execute the PMO-role: overview of and control over running projects within the retail headquarters, but also within the countries that are considered relevant for the company and provide input for the Executive Committee to facilitate the decision process and priority setting;
- Where needed and with priority, in running projects and activities that need more progress, active participation or execution of tasks;
- (Management of) a variety of central assignments, such as reporting activities, data analysis, Internal Controls Framework and benchmark studies;
- Participate in and co-ordinate in projects:
- Integration activities (temporary project) to comply with the global retail processes and procedures (f.e. standardized management reporting).
Education and personal skills
- Academic degree, preferably additional RC;
- 12 years relevant working experience, preferably in retail;
- High degree of autonomy, combining strong analytics with a pragmatic attitude;
- Reliable, stable personality with hands-on mentality and flexibility;
- Comfortable in working with data and performing data analysis;
- Team player, without losing own identity and objectivity;
- Adequate empathy to deal with different stakeholders within the organization and through all levels of the group;
- Pro-active, great enthusiasm and ambition;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Available and willing to travel.
Interested? Please apply online.