Salaris €42000 - €48000 per year
Consultant Frans Bax
Datum 18 oktober 2016
Are you an ambitious financial looking for the next step in your career as a Assistant Controller? May you be interested in an International career move in the future? Than this could be the right opportunity for you.
Dhatec specializes in developing and manufacturing solutions to ensure damage free pipes throughout the entire logistic supply chain. We advise pipe manufacturers, coating plants, logistic companies, EPC contractors and end users how to achieve safe, efficient and damage free delivery of pipes in any circumstance or climate. Dhatec is built on strengths and core values that are embedded deeply in the DNA of our organization: Innovativeness, flexibility, quality and customer satisfaction. Based on these strengths our development department is in permanent evolution.
Dhatec was established in 1992 in Bergeijk and was acquired by Shawcor Ltd (listed in Canada, head office in Toronto) in the beginning of 2015.
About the role
You will assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines. You will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up/maintain control systems. You have good knowledge of accounting principles and are willing to combine operational and analytical tasks.
The first 6 months there will be a focus on the more operational tasks, which will thereafter be transferred by you to a financial assistant. We encourage our employees to be ambitious and willing to grow within our international concern. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
- Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.);
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements;
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing;
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts;
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit;
- Review the company's accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances;
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records;
- Execute monthly payroll process;
- Accounts Receivables.
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or accounting;
- Approximately 3 - 5 years relevant working experience;
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.);
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (e.g. Exact Globe or IFS);
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability;
- Fluent in English.
Are you the Assistant Controller that we are looking for? Please apply now.