Consultant Liddy Eichhorn
Datum 2 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you have strong analytical skills and a commercial drive? Then you just might be the Sales Controller we are looking for. We are looking for someone to set up a control-framework for sales from scratch. You have to be able to easily switch from daily tasks to strategic projects in a dynamic working environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Stakeholder in the development and implementation of and compliance with an internal control-framework for sales
- Determine improvements in sales processes and reports
- Support of the implementation process and adjustment of the tools
- Analyzing and advising of management information
- Compliance with the regulation within the financial administration
- University degree, preferably in Business Economics
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a (Sales) Controller, Business Controller or Business Analyst
- Strong analytical skills and a focus on results
- Knowledge of MS Office, an expert in Excel and experience or affinity with data analysis tools (SAP BO/BW)
- Sufficient communication skills in either Dutch or English
- Willing to travel to our offices outside the country
Are you the person we are looking for, please let us know through one of the contact details below!