Salaris €70,000 - €80,000 per year
Locatie Den Haag
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 2 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For eVision Industry Software, a fast growing IT company in The Hague, we are looking for an experience Sales Controller.
eVision Industry Software creates best-in-class Control of Work Software: innovative solutions that change the way the oil, gas and (petro)chemical industries operate on a global and local scale. At this moment eVision focusses on the Oil & Gas sector, but there are planning to expand to the Energy and Pharmaceuticals market. This requires a strong focus on sales/business development, and as such they are looking for a Sales Controller who will continually challenge the Sales department.
The Sales Controller will manage and advise on all aspects of business and financial analyses, planning, and control. As a subject matter expert, the Sales Controller supports the Sales and new business development of eVision, in line with finance and control policies. Ultimately, the Sales Controller enables eVision’s management to lead the organisation in an effective and efficient manner and to optimise the P&L, based on accurate and timely information.
The Sales Controller mainly focuses on the budgeting, controlling and reporting of our sales organisation in The Hague and in all foreign (sales) offices in the Middle East, Norway, UK and USA. In this position, you report to the Manager Finance & Control and work closely together with the CCO.
- Relevant education at higher vocational level or a university degree;
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience as a business controller, business analyst;
- Basic knowledge of revenue recognition;
- A proven track record with guiding large global tenders and handle global prospects from a Sales Control perspective;
- Experience with setting up business cases;
- Ability to operate effectively across geographies and to be culturally adaptable;
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy, a proactive mentality and ability to perform well under pressure;
- Good communication and presentation skills. Capable of communicating precisely and effectively with internal stakeholders up to board level;
- Excellent English skills.
- The Hague
Are you interested in this position? Then apply directly on our website.