Senior Commercial Controller (MT level)
Consultant Martijn Boet
Datum 16 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For a leading international manufacturer and supplier within the food industry we are looking to recruit an ambitious and sharp Senior Commercial Controller. Are you a recognised businesspartner and challenger within a BU Management Team? Are you closely connected to Sales? Please continue reading.
Within the role of Senior Commercial Controller you will act as a BU Management Team member.
Tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Ensure an independent view of BU quantitative and qualitative performance through adequate analyses, recommendations and monitoring of the execution of the BU strategy;
- Create coherence throughout the organization with clear performance management guidelines and risk management;
- Ensure adequate management reporting, corporate risk management and forecasting;
- Act as Business Partner to the BU Directors and their direct reports.
- Bachelor level in Finance, Controlling, Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 10 - 15 years of relevant experience within an international controlling role; preferably within FMCG / Agri / Agro / Food companies;
- Experience in leading projects and teams.
You have strong numeric insight & analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop and manage strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers and peers.
This is an exciting role within an international marketleader within the food industry.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV today through our website. For additional information please contact Martijn Boet.