Salaris €3,500 - €4,000 per month
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte van Kralingen
Datum 30 juli 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 not-for-profit-and-charities Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For a world-wide development organisation against poverty I am looking for a Medior concerncontroller. Will you add your financial values at the Quality, Finance & Control team? Are you looking forward to be leading in analyzing, advising and improving the planning & control cycle or do you know somebody who fits perfect in a fast moving, ambitious and complex charity organisation at the heart of The Hague? Then, keep reading...
As a Medior concerncontroller within this Not for Profit organisation you will be part of a 9 headed international team reporting towards the Manager Quality and Control.
You deliver innovative services, products and support which contribute to the whole organization. You develop (multi-annual) budgets, financial reports, annual accounts in line with reporting standards, planning and control cycle, set guidelines, procedures, and legislation. You also develop, analyze and advise management and Board of Directors on financial management information and strategic (investment) decisions.
- at least a HBO (Bachelor) degree in Finance;
- a minimum of five years of experience in a similar position, by preference in a project oriented organization;
- working experience in the field of financial management and control (work experience in accountancy is an advantage);
- experienced SAP-user;
- an excellent command of the English and Dutch language, both in speaking and in writing (a reasonable command of French is desirable);
- the ability to multi task and to adapt pro-actively in a changing work environment.
Applicants for this contract must be Dutch nationals or a European Union member State.
Are you interested? Please apply now!