Group Business Analyst
Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 30 augustus 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 engineering Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For Fugro N.V. we are recruiting a Group Business Analyst. This is an exciting position for a high potential who wants to make a step towards a position with board level exposure at a complex and dynamic stocklisted company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop meaningful KPIs and reporting on business performance, providing deep insights and fact-based analysis, by means of: monthly performance (third party cost analysis, capital expenditure, cash), monthly forecasting, strategic update, annual plan, etc.;
- Driving improvement of key metrics at Group level including: pricing, asset utilization, fixed / variable cost, and project profitability;
- Provides in-depth understanding of the business by driving conclusive analysis;
- Benchmarks financial & cost performance with historical data / competitors;
- Sparring partner for the CEO, CFO, Group Controller and Investor Relations on matters regarding financial planning and analysis. Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as: project & strategy evaluation, scenario analysis, efficiency/effectiveness analysis, M&A, return on investment on capital expenditure;
- Support the process for the monthly Forecast process and preparation of gap analysis;
- Pro-actively participates in Group Control team meetings and contributes to the companies finance transformation plan.
Education & personal skills
- Academic background, preferably with an additional qualification (Register Controller or CFA);
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends, able to look outside-in and with helicopter view, think in scenario’s and analysis through data;
- 5+ years working experience with controlling or advisory, preferably within an international environment;
- Good data analytics skills as well as ERP transaction knowledge and reporting systems;
- Flexible team player with infallible integrity and ethical standards;
- Excellent communicator and team player in an international & multi-stakeholder setting;
- Takes ownership and is a self-starter; pro-active and critical mindset;
- Fluent in English.
Are you interested in this position? Then apply directly on our website.