Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 9 oktober 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you want to work for an international market leader in the construction sector in Dordrecht? Are you a number cruncher and do you love to take over the attention while presenting the financial sheets? Do you have very strong analytical skills and are you able to communicate on Board level? Then wait no longer and this might be your new career opportunity!
What will be your main focus?:
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for identifying, analyzing, implementing and advising management on the organizations strategy and business opportunities across the Riwal group. In this role you will report to the Manager Business & Operational Analysis.
As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over 265 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
- You control and report the composition and size of the fleet and fleet movement. In addition, you use your knowledge to support the executive management team in performing research and analysis on markets, competition and customers;
- You will develop and analyze business plans for all business units and countries in cooperation with local management teams;
- You present you findings and advice to the senior management and the board;
- You will also benchmark business processes to identify, transfer and implement internal and external best practices throughout Riwal;
- You are also supporting the annual budget & forecast process for the countries by reviewing and analyzing operational country performance;
- Part of that is to review and evaluate the performance of business units and initiate performance improvement initiatives;
- To keep track of all data you coordinate the monthly KPI process and report Group Operations data (Fleet/Operational/Commercial) to different stakeholders.
What do you need to fit in the Profile:
- A Master degree, ideally in Business Administration, Business Economics or Technical Education;
- At least 2 years work experience in an analytical role, either in consulting, auditing, corporate finance or controlling department of an international company;
- Excellent (level B2) verbal and written communication skills in English, any other European language is preferred.
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
Interested? Apply now.