Salaris €50,000 - €60,000 per yearCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 5 november 2018 2018-11-052018-12-05 pharmaceuticals Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam
I am looking for someone who likes to challenge themself and has at least 3 years of experience in Financial or Business Control. Do you become part of a dynamic team within a fast-growing organisation in Leiden? Apply now!
Xendo is a well-known and respected Consultancy firm located in Leiden. We are seeking an eager, extraverted and passionate Business Controller to join the Finance team. If you are interested in an autonomous and influential position in a fast-growing organisation with the opportunity to develop yourself, then this might be your chance!
This job needs a self-starter as well as a team player. You will work as the right-hand of the CFO and the Group Controller. You will be establishing Business Controls within the Xendo group and should be experienced in the consolidation of financial statements. You will be expected to work in cooperation with stakeholders in the Netherlands and other members as well as the CFO, Group Controller, external Auditors, Divisional Directors and the Managers of the different Business Units.
Xendo is a Consultancy and Project Management organisation in the Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Fields, who have just has been acquired by ProPharma. Thanks to their multi-disciplinary, knowledge-driven approach, Xendo can deliver a broad palette of services to the Life Sciences industry. For over nearly 30 years, they have successfully completed thousands of national and international assignments for start-ups as well as for the largest, most established multinational companies and organisations.
Who we are looking for
This role is a challenging position for someone with basic Accounting skills and at least 3 years of experience in Financial Control or Business Control. You should be able to multi-task effectively and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Set up Business Controls from scratch and cooperate with several stakeholders within Xendo to make it a success
- Strategic planning, forecasting and budget processes, working on guidelines and instructions for the units;
- Perform accurate operational and KPI analyzes to advise, improve and develop the business.
- Explain the story behind the numbers;
- Financial Reporting;
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- At least 3 years working experience in Controlling or a Big4 firm;
- Strong verbal and written Dutch and English skills;
- Experience in consolidations and good knowledge of accounting and reporting principles.
- Proactive attitude and a results-driven approach;
- Strong analytical skills, decisive, flexible and a good negotiator.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package;
- Lunch facilities;
- A dynamic and interesting working environment in downtown Leiden, next to central station.
Does this sound like a exciting opportunity to you? If so, apply now!