Salaris €75,000 - €90,000 per year
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 3 december 2018 2018-12-03pharmaceuticals Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters
Do you have Business Controlling experience in a complex and international environment and are you ready for the next step in your career? We are recruiting an experienced Business Controller for a global operating Pharmaceuticals company near The Hague.
As Business Controller you act on the intersection of sales & marketing, finance, supply chain management, projects, development and production, both strategical and operational and in this way contribute to ensure optimal performance. You will assist and support in executing the Planning and Control cycle of the assigned Product Market Combinations (PMC’s) and the Business Unit. The function has a strong focus on business control, partnership with business and optimization in the context of growing pains of expanding business.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Monitor, from the financial angle, the PMC(‘s) planning process and ensure translation of the plans into controllable financial performance indicators;
- Optimize, maintain and control an effective and efficient management and performance reporting tool for the PMC(‘s), including all relevant indicators (e.g. revenues, costs, profit, investments, working capital, cash flow);
- Monitor and control overhead costs, capital expenditures, financial performance of the PMC(‘s), report deviations and advise on actions for improvement;
- Contribute to, maintain and develop the monthly reporting, forecasting and annual budget process;
- Participate in the PMC Business Team(‘s), ensure that business team colleagues are fully aware of- and critically tested in the financial ramifications of key business decisions;
- Advice the BU Finance Director on how to improve and strengthen the existing financial procedures and practices and to ensure that Control Framework Requirements are met;
- Participate in- or lead F&C functional excellence projects.
Education and personal skills
- Academic background in business economics;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Business Controlling at a large international operating company;
- Experience within Pharmaceuticals, Food or Chemicals is a strong plus;
- You can operate in a dynamic environment and keep oversight in complex situations;
- You have the ability to work in a number of teams, have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and high personal impact;
- You are persuasive, result orientated, independent, have good judgment, have analytical skills, entrepreneurial.
Are you interested in this position? Then apply directly on our website.