Salaris €55,000 - €75,000 per year
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 17 december 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 real-estate-and-property Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am looking for a Business Controller for a company that invests in start-ups. Do you see yourself working within a dynamic and professional organisation in Amsterdam? Have a look at the job description.
One of Europe's first multi-vertical start-up accelerators, was founded in Amsterdam with a goal to provide start-ups with access to capital, market, community, and expertise.
Your main purpose will be to ensure the management accounting for the organisation. Through clever, autonomized, and tech-savvy methods you will increase the overall level of management control and improve budgeting, forecasting & reporting processes.
We are looking for a financial multi talent that can bring our financial department to the next level.
You work closely with our Finance Director Financial Controller and our legal team for various M&A activities. Besides that you have a strong focus on delivering crystal clear financial and performance insights.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Analysing and internally reporting on performance (financial) metrics and highlight areas that allow for optimisation towards the management team;
- Maintaining and optimising large and smart data files regarding our funds portfolio;
- Preparing portfolio reports to investors in our different accelerator funds;
- Building, maintaining, and overseeing quarterly and yearly budgets in addition to preparing forecasts for the company’s affairs on multiple company levels;
- Preparing monthly budget vs. actual analysis and coordinating distribution to relevant teams and roles
- Project Controlling for 5 legal entities
- Meeting periodic external and internal (financial) reporting requirements to our stakeholders and authorities;
- Creating a process that translates the results of the budgeting/reporting procedure in next actions for programs/business units.
What do you need?
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a controlling role;
- Proactive, results-oriented and solution attitude with an ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, Dutch language is prerequisite;
- Experience with Exact Online is a prerequisite.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting salary;
- Exponential learning curve;
- Part of a very dynamic environment;
- Informal start-up setting, but a professional organisation.
Do you want to help build the future? Apply now.