Salaris €4,630 - €5,400 per month + car
Consultant Kimberley Verasdonck
Datum 24 december 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 media Hilversum North Holland NL EUR 4630 5400 5400 MONTH United B.V. https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Unitedlogo.gif
Are you ready to become the next Business Controller of United? Have you always been interested in working for a great media production company? In the dynamic heart of Media Park in Hilversum? Then we might be looking for you.
Your future employer
United is a service provider serving national and international customers in the TV and media production industry. With the latest generation of facilities and committed and service-minded professionals, they make content creation easier. United is part of the Euro Media Group. It is an informal and dynamic company with a strong team spirit.
United has multiple departments. The Business Controllers are each responsible for one or more departments. Your department will be ENG Video Production and several cost centres. The ENG department arranges camera recordings for television, internet and business. Hereby, they are active in almost all leading segments: news and current affairs, reality, entertainment, sports, business journals, commercials, drama productions and travel and expedition programs.
In this role, you are part of the Finance team and you will report to the ENG Department Director. You will be the principle liaison between the Finance team and the department. You are responsible for providing management with insights that support decision making on strategic, tactical and operational level.
Your main tasks & responsibilities
- Act as business partner and provide timely, accurate management information
- Improve forecast accuracy together with the business and the Finance team
- Coordinate the (annual) budget process and support the business with the planning process
- Conduct robust analyses to support decisions and opportunities to achieve group targets including KPI tracking on key KPIs
- Identify financial business risks and opportunities,
- Build business case models to provide strategic and financial decision-making support
- Review cost managers and perform bi-monthly variance analyses and reporting
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and look for process improvements.
- Being involved in special projects as required
- Any other ad hoc support and tasks that the ENG Department Director requires
- At least a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Controlling or equivelar
- Experienced in Business Controlling in a dynamic environment. This will be the second or third step in your career.
- Fluent in Dutch
Your talents and skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to partner with the business
- Provides reasons behind decisions to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Communicates clearly, respectfully and with conviction
- Actively engages individuals and teams to consider diverse points of view
- Seeks ways to improve, streamline and/or reinvent processes within his area of control
- Applies critical thinking to identify root causes of complex problems
- Sees when analysis and discussion have served their purpose and moves to action
- Considers cost, efficiency and multiple scenarios as needed when making decisions, establishing, or changing procedures
- Re-prioritizes to adjust to changes in the business focusing on actions that deliver the highest value.
United offers you:
- Working for an innovative, growing media production company in the Netherlands, part of a large international player (Euro Media Group)
- A great, fun team with highly educated, ambitious people with a good sense of humour
- The ability to visit various well-known productions, such as Expeditie Robinson, Champions League and Wie is de Mol?
- Beautiful office in the heart of Hilversum Media Park
- Obviously, a good salary package
- Car, if desired
- A company laptop and phone
- And much more we would like to tell you about in person.
Enthusiastic about this Business Controller role? Great, we are looking forward to meeting you. Please apply asap so that we can review your resume. Robert Walters is responsible for the first selection round. Hereafter, two rounds will follow with United in Hilversum. Don't wait any longer and upload your resume via the button below. A motivation letter is not needed. We prefer to hear it from you in person.