Salaris €60,000 - €75,000 per year
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 25 januari 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 pharmaceuticals Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have Business Controlling experience in a complex and international environment and are you ready for the second or third step in your career? We are recruiting a talented Business Controller for a global operating Pharmaceuticals company near The Hague.
Tasks and responsibilities
As Business Controller you will act on the intersection of sales, marketing, supply chain management and production and will ensure optimum performance of the product market combinations (PMC).
- Lead, coordinate and control the PMC(‘s) planning process and ensure translation of the plans into controllable financial performance indicators;
- Set up, maintain and control an effective and efficient management and performance reporting tool for the PMC(‘s), including all relevant indicators (e.g. revenues, costs, profit, investments, working capital, cash flow);
- Monitor and control the financial performance of the PMC(‘s), report deviations and advise on actions for improvement;
- Participate in the PMC Business Team(‘s), ensure that business team colleagues are fully aware of- and critically tested in the financial ramifications of key business decisions;
- Contribute to develop the strategy and the strategic plan of the PMC(‘s);
- Lead or participate in projects aimed at analyzing financial performance (e.g. customer profitability analyses, working capital analyses) or at improving business performance (e.g. business cases), representing the financial area and safeguarding the financial input for these projects;
- Monitor the quality of the accounting services offered and initiate action in case the quality offered is below standard;
- Advice the Group or BU Controller on how to improve and strengthen the existing financial procedures and practices and to ensure that company requirements are met. Participate in- or lead F&C functional excellence projects.
- Academic degree in Business Economics;
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience in Business Controlling of Corporate Finance functions;
- You can operate in a dynamic environment and keep oversight in complex situations. You have the ability to work in a number of teams, have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and high personal impact. Pharma experience will be an advantage.
- Persuasive, result orientated, independent, have good judgment, have analytical skills, entrepreneurial, and you have knowledge of International Accounting Standards.
- System wise you have experience with SAP incl. BW and MS Office (high level excel required).
Are you interested in this position? Then please apply directly on our website.