Salaris €51,840 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 11 februari 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 leisure-and-sport Hoofddorp North Holland Wegalaan 60 NL 2132 JC EUR 51840 65000 65000 YEAR Basic-Fit https://www.basic-fit.com/nl-nl
Do you have strong analytical and communicative skills? Did you always want to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast growing and innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore? Do you get excited by using the newest and best in class tools to provide actionable insight? Interested? please read on!
Basic-Fit is born just 7 years ago. Since then it is has inspired over 1.8 million members to join in over 586 clubs, across 5 countries. Thanks to this monumental growth, Basic Fit can proudly say it is the leading fitness brand in Europe
And they only just started. Their mission is to make fitness accessible to everyone, and basic fit won't stop until there is a Basic-Fit pass on every kitchen table, in every home across Europe. In order to achieve this, they cannot stand still and let their focus slide. This is where you come in, Basic-Fit is on the look-out for get-up-and-go people to join their team and make amazing things happen.
So who are you?
- Action-oriented - you have an insatiable urge drive to get things done.
- Down to earth - you don’t hide behind big words or empty promises.
- Open - you tell it like it is and are completely transparent in everything you do.
- Friendly - you are always eager to help and bring a smile.
Where will you be working?
Activities will be executed within the Business Control & Analytics team. A talented international team with quick-thinking financial and data professionals, generating high-quality reports/analyses while working closely with the business.
The Business Control & Analytics team aims to provide insights to support the business to take actions that add value. The Business Controller will be responsible for supporting the growth strategy of Basic-Fit and build out the Planning & Control cycle. The Business Controller will ensure timely submission of deliverables, anticipating business issues and driving good decision-making through first class financial and commercial analysis.
Main tasks & responsibilities of a Business Controller
- Analyse results and do variance analysis on actuals vs forecasts;
- Be fully P&L responsible for one of the regions
- Prepare and attend Business Review Meetings between operating management and Board;
- Improve the quality of the management reports/business analysis;
- Key player in the rolling forecast process;
- Build & maintain business planning models;
- Be a liaison between the Business and the Finance department;
- Identify and address possible business process improvements;
- Contribute to various (company wide) projects and working groups.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Economics (HBO/WO);
- At least 3 years plus of Business Control experience in a corporate environment;
- Strong oral and written Dutch & English skills
- Self-starter with strong team skills;
- Good communication skills with strong negotiating and influencing abilities;
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills;
- Proven problem solving skills.
A great position, at a great company. Is this the next step in your career? Please let us know!