Salaris €65,000 - €80,000 per year
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 5 maart 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 pharmaceuticals Den Haag South Holland NL EUR 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have Business Controlling experience in a complex and international environment and are you ready for the next step in your career? We are recruiting a Business Controller for a global operating Pharmaceuticals company near The Hague.
As Business Controller you act on the intersection of sales & marketing, finance, supply chain management, projects, development and production, both strategical and operational and in this way contribute to ensure optimal performance. You will assist and support in executing the Planning and Control cycle of the assigned Product Market Combinations (PMC’s) and the Business Unit. The function has a strong focus on business control, partnership with business and optimization in the context of growing pains of expanding business. Pricing is an important role in this position
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor for business and pro-actively partner up in initiatives to optimize business;
- Monitor, from the financial angle, the PMC(‘s) planning process and ensure translation of the plans into controllable financial performance indicators;
- Set and monitor minimum prices and challenge the Sales team to capture maximum volume.
- Developing actions in cooperation with the Marketing & Sales team to optimize margins in PMC’s Optimize, maintain and control an effective and efficient management and performance reporting tool for the PMC(‘s), including all relevant indicators (e.g. revenues, costs, profit, investments, working capital, cash flow);
- Monitor and control overhead costs, capital expenditures, financial performance of the PMC(‘s), report deviations and advise on actions for improvement;
- Contribute to, maintain and develop the monthly reporting, forecasting and annual budget process;
- Participate in the PMC Business Team(‘s), ensure that business team colleagues are fully aware of- and critically tested in the financial ramifications of key business decisions;
- Advice the BU Finance Director on how to improve and strengthen the existing financial procedures and practices and to ensure that Company Requirements are met. Participate in- or lead F&C functional excellence projects.
Education and personal skills
- Academic background in business economics;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Business Controlling/Analysis at a large international operating company;
- Experience within Pharmaceuticals, Food or Chemicals is a strong plus;
- You can operate in a dynamic environment and keep oversight in complex situations;
- You have the ability to work in a number of teams, have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and high personal impact;
- You are persuasive, result orientated, independent, have good judgment, have analytical skills, entrepreneurial.
Are you interested in this position? Then apply directly on our website.