Salaris €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 10 april 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 electronics Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL 3012 CA EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a leading international retail company we are looking for a Regional Controller. Do you have strong analytical skills and are you the finance business partner whom drives better business decisions and improve business performance in the Region? Are you pro-active and do you have a curious mindset?
Sonova is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions. Founded in 1947 they are currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and have a workforce of over 15,000 dedicated employees. The global network now consists of 3.500 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. This brought them in the top 20 of largest global retail chains.
Their Global Retail headquarter (including the Controlling Retail Department) is located in Switzerland. The Region NESE is located in Rotterdam. From this location we support our local management teams in Scandinavia, UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France and Italy.
The role as a Regional Controller:
As Regional Controller Retail you are the finance business partner for the VP Finance NESE. You provide functional support and coordination to the Retail Finance Organization of the group companies in the region. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing and providing standardized, consistent, high quality and insightful management reporting to the regional management;
- Driving better business decisions and improving business performance through higher transparency, financial analysis and pro-active issue and initiative management;
- Maintaining and enhancing Internal Control Framework to ensure state-of-the art financial governance, controls and risk management;
- Ensuring accounting and reporting compliance, correctness, consistency and efficiency in the GCs covered through monthly reviews, follow up, continuous improvement and best practice sharing, and regular visits;
- Regional go to, coordinating needs of various HQ specialist Finance functions and the GC Finance organizations;
- Coordinating roll-out of group initiatives to local organizations. Project management and oversight of various system and business process changes to drive greater financial visibility and efficiency;
- Management of finance processes, coordinating the various inputs, reviewing and challenging submissions and presentations establishing financial targets together with the business leader;
- Financial support, assessment and sign off on store opening & closure requests and Retail M&A activities;
- Leading and executing multi-disciplinary projects in the region, including Business Development initiatives (M&A activities and new business models);
- Major contributor to the overall development of a strong Finance function in the region by supporting and developing local GC teams (best practices and knowledge mgmt, Finance L&D, Co-pilot skills).
You report to the VicePresident Finance NESES in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Who are you?
- You have a broad background in business controlling;
- A higher education master degree (in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration);
- At least three years of working experience within a large international company is preferred;
- You have experience in a larger commercial company;
- Strategic thinking and business modelling skills. Experience with database management;
- Strong communication skills, an eye for details, enthusiastic personality and eager to learn;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Stress-resistant, result-oriented, self-disciplined and independent, ability to work with remote manager;
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Other languages as Dutch, German or French would be a plus.
Are you interested? Please apply online or give me a call.