Procurement Performance Manager
Salaris €65,000 - €80,000 per year
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 12 april 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 retail Hoorn North Holland NL EUR 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
I am looking for a Procurement Performance Manager for Action. Do you see yourself working within the fastest growing non-food retailer in Europe? Check the job description.
The Procurement Performance Manager is part of the Procurement department but will report functionally to the Director Group finance. The focus lies on ensuring an effective and efficient financial control of all procurement spends of the organisation, as well as initiating / coordinating all activities that are supposed to drive a better overall procurement performance throughout the company.
Purpose of the job
Providing financial and business support to key processes like budgeting, periodical analysis of performance, improving controls and identifying KPI’s for specific roles and processes in order to support decision making and making the performance transparent.
1. Financial and Business support
- Implements a sustainable procurement control function for the support in the strategic and operational planning
2. Procurement controlling
- Full dynamic spends analysis
- Identifies procurement spends throughout the company with all required data : spends, natures of spends, cost centers & entities, suppliers, time (period/year)
- Contributes to the creation and the evolution of a data warehouse to provide the procurement department with complete, reliable and readable spend dashboards
- Builds and maintains the procurement segmentation (domains, categories, sub-categories, commodities), while ensuring equivalence with G/L accounts and Hyperion
Cost evolutions (savings and price increases)
- Helps defining calculation methodologies (case by case) and the required supporting data to be collected (either internally or via suppliers)
- Ensure the follow-up of savings statuses (target, estimated, secured, forecasted and realized) and their corresponding confidence level (10%, 50%, 80%, 95%, 100%)
- Pre-validates procurement savings / increases and consolidates them to give a complete overview of all cost evolution-related initiatives within the company
- Supports financial controlling when validating these savings & increases and tracking these cost evolutions in the P&L ; provides supporting material including supplier reports where appropriate.
- Analyses major cost evolutions and helps identifying potential drivers in addition to the validated cost savings (indexes / inflation, volume / consumption, strategic decision like insourcing / outsourcing, etc…)
- Helps building and driving corrective action plans when cost deviations are identified
Budget and reforecasts
- Provides key business and country stakeholders with a complete overview on cost reduction initiatives and risks of cost increases
- Provides supporting material where appropriate to ensure a full integration of these costs evolutions in both budget and reforecasts processes
- Builds the procurement reporting, both from quantitative (savings / increases, working capital, number of suppliers…) and qualitative (projects / tenders, contract renewals, sourcing strategies…) perspectives in order to give full exposure to the actual overall procurement performance.
- Completed business economics education at Bachelor+/Masters level;
- Minimun of 5 years relevant work experience within Procurement controlling is a prerequisite
- Good command of English language, verbal and written. Dutch is a nice to have.
- Retail- and logistics experience would be of advantage
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary.
- Plenty of growth opportunities.
- Bonus scheme based on personal and company goals.
- A laptop and telephone.
- With an entrepreneurial and proactive mentality, you will be able to contribute to the further professionalisation of our finance department and further develop yourself as a content specialist.
Do you want to help build the future for one of the best and fastest growing non-food retailers in Europe?
Apply now by uploading your CV.