Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 18 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 manufacturing-and-production Utrecht Utrecht NL EUR 3500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
How would you like to start as the new Business Controller at this US-listed, industry leading services and technology company? It's a commercially driven Business Controller position wherein you report to the local Finance Director. It's a challenging, medior position for someone with at least 5 years of relevant Business Partnering experience. Interested? Please read on:
The Business Controller is part of the Finance function and reports to the Finance Director of The Netherlands. The position forms part of the business unit management team, business unit decision making and has a dotted-line responsibility to the business unit director.
The Business Controller is business and commercial minded. He/She partners up with other functions outside of finance. He/She is active, externally focused and future oriented. With his/her strong network in e.g. logistics, production and sales, he/she will build business plans and define ways to identify gaps, risks & opportunities. In order to really know what drives the business, he/she defines ways to measure and report on the key indicators of the business in collaboration with the national FP&A team. He/She will work with the P&L much more than with the Balance Sheet. He/She will also need to link into the business model, to tailor his/her approach depending on the business he/she works in. He/she also needs to think of ways to identify cost saving opportunities and efficiency gains.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Full P&L Business Controlling for the Business Unit
- Business Partnering and Advising within the Management Team (MT)
- Coordinate the (financial) forecasting & planning process of the business line
- Giving controllers support towards the Accounting team
- Cost allocation coordination (with central FP&A Team)
- Calculating Business Cases and Scenario's (Risk, Opportunities, etc)
- Bachelors Degree or Higher in Finance, Accounting & Control, Business Administration or similar
- 5+ years of Business Partering and Business Controlling experience
- Relevant Service Industry experience is preferred; i.e. Consulting, Law Practice, Infrastructure, Construction, Facility Management, Installation, Security, or other Service related business.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in Dutch is a must
Apply Directly below or contact Joram Falkenburg for more information