Group Business Controller
Salaris €60,000 - €75,000 per year
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 7 augustus 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 engineering The Hague South Holland NL EUR 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For Fugro N.V. we are recruiting a Group Business Controller. This is an exciting position for a high potential who wants to make a step towards a position with board level exposure at a complex and dynamic stocklisted company.
Tasks and responsibilities
Develop meaningful KPIs and reporting on business performance, providing deep insights and fact-based analysis, by means of: monthly performance, monthly forecasting, strategic update, annual plan, etc.;
Driving improvement of key metrics at Group level including: pricing, asset utilization, fixed / variable cost, and project profitability;
- Provides in-depth understanding of the business by driving conclusive analysis;
- Benchmarks financial & cost performance with historical data / competitors;
- Sparring partner for the CEO, CFO, Group Controller and Investor Relations on matters regarding financial planning and analysis;
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as: project & strategy evaluation, scenario analysis, efficiency/effectiveness analysis, M&A, return on investment on capital expenditure;
- Support the process for the monthly Forecast process and preparation of gap analysis;
- Pro-actively participates in Group Control team meetings and contributes tothe companiesfinance transformation plan.
Education & personal skills
- Academic background, preferably with an additional qualification (Register Controller or CFA);
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends, able to look outside-in and with helicopter view, think in scenario's;
- 5+ years working experience with FP&A or advisory, preferably within an international environment;
- Good data analytics skills as well as ERP transaction knowledge and reporting systems;
- Flexible team player with infallible integrity and ethical standards;
- Excellent communicator and team player in an international & multi-stakeholder setting;
- Takes ownership and is a self-starter; pro-active and critical mindset;
- Fluent in English.
Are you interested in this position? Then apply directly on our website.