Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 9 augustus 20192019-08-16 2019-10-08 manufacturing-and-production Schiphol-Rijk North Holland NL EUR 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
What is it like to work as a Business Analyst at this global market leading manufacturing and packaging company? It's a very challenging, impactful and commercial position that is a good balance between analysing and improving ROI models, the creation of commercial management information and acting as a valued Business Partner across various levels of the organisation.
You will be working in a large, dynamic and very fast moving (and growing) organisation with plenty of opportunity. Interested? Read on:
About the company
You will be working in a listed, global market leading and fast growing company (31.000 employees and over EU6 Billion turnover). They produce packaging for many well known e-commerce, FMCG, Retail and Logistical brands across the globe and are part of a booming industry.
They recently did a large acquisition and are now in a post-merger situation. This, in part, has lead to the new Business Analyst vacancy. You will be working right underneath the BU Finance Director.
The business analyst sits within the BU Finance Team (international scope) and is responsible for tracking synergies post-acquisition, supporting business decisions by sourcing data and providing accurate analysis and insight.
You will be tasked with owning the model for tracking synergies and the reporting. This will involve a detailed understanding of the supplier allocation process, commercial terms and performance as well as working alongside the teams investigating variances to ensure data integrity and forecast accuracy is maintained or improved.
These roles provide a perfect opportunity to develop your career in a large, fast paced and growing Business. Although based in the greater Amsterdam Area, this role requires occasional travel.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Commercially drive the business targets at local (EU) levels
- Review, Improve and Develop ROI models
- Support the development of annual budgets and monthly forecasting aligned to the post-acquisition synergy target of a recent acquisition.
- Develop reporting output and management information to ensure engagement and good communication to all stakeholders; including upper management and local businesses
- Support the FD in ensuring reporting requirements are achieved.
- Partner and provide support to the management team as required to develop attractive and robust business cases for opportunities being considered.
- Support the ongoing integration of the acquisition.
- Undertake and report on post-acquisition synergy savings achieved.
- Internal and External
- BU Finance Director
- Project Delivery team
- BU Managing Director
- BU Management and their teams.
- Other adjacent Business Units (local and regional)
- Group M&A team.
Your experience and knowledge
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills are key as you will be working alongside senior stakeholders in the business.
- Ideally minimum 5 years commercial finance related experience within a large company.
- Advantageous to have worked with teams across multiple sites and countries.
- Experienced and comfortable with manipulating large and complex data volumes.
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Dutch is a strong preference
- Strong SAP and Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience of database design and development.
- Experience of engaging, influencing and managing across functions and levels.
Your competencies and unique talents
- Commercial mind-set, analytical strong coupled with a real flair for effective communication and Teamwork.
- A challenging, energetic and tenacious individual – always looking for a better way forward.
Apply directly through Robert Walters and / or contact Joram Falkenburg for more information.