Locatie Alphen aan den RijnFULL_TIME
Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 9 augustus 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 manufacturing-and-production Alphen aan den Rijn South Holland NL EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
How would you like to start as a Project Controller at a global market leading Shipbuilding company, based in Alphen aan den Rijn? It's a dynamic position wherein Business Partnering plays a central role. Interested? Please read on:
You will work at one of the largest ship building companies in the world; in fact the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining, dredging activities, and complex custom-built offshore ships. You will be based in Alphen aan den Rijn (primary location) and occasionally in Sliedrecht.
Their customer base includes prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, they have an international orientation. Today they have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas.
In this experienced Project Controller role, you will be involved in the implementation of various projects and act as the financial sparring partner for the project manager. In addition, you will check and monitor the financial administration of various projects, manage project data and ask critical questions when necessary.
As a Project Controller, you will report to the business unit controller and act as a functional part of one of several project teams.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Business Partnering with various stakeholders on all levels of the organisation; including Project Management, Operations and Upper Management.
- Providing reliable insights into the financial position, risks and opportunities of projects.
- Offering meaningful statements about a project’s valuation and forecasts.
- Ensuring maximum focus on osbit (on spec, budget and in time) and costs.
- Guaranteeing that financial awareness is on the agenda.
- Proactively monitoring the project.
- A degree in business economics (or similar);
- At least five years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in Dutch is essential.
- An affinity for technology;
- A communicative, extravert personality;
- The ability to generate reliable financial analyses and report them in a clear way;
- A results-oriented attitude and be willing to take ownership and responsibility;
- The ability to act as a critical and advisory business partner towards the project and other stakeholders;
- A willingness to travel internationally, if necessary, for the project.
The successful candidate gets a challenging full-time job within a dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, they offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Interested? Apply directly through Robert Walters and / or contact Joram Falkenburg for more information.