Group Business Controller
Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 23 augustus 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 fmcg Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL 3065 WB EUR 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you love the FMCG industry? Are you strong in controlling, processes and are you data/IT savy? Are you up for a challenging new role reporting directly to the CFO Europe? Are you interested? Apply online!
The role as a Group Business Controller
Because of strong growth and ambition this international company is constantly improving their ways of working. As part of this growth path their European Finance discipline is now looking for a Group Business Controller. In this role you will report directly to the European CFO.
- You will develop, drive and support the standardization of finance processes across the various business units, as well as acting as a project manager to realize implementation of these standards;
- You operate as change agent within the organization to drive improvements and standardization based on your full understanding of the business model and associated requirements;
- You support local finance departments in all matters relating to SAP and act as an interface between IT and local/regional finance departments
- You support the business in solving issues and short-term improvements;
- You translate finance directives into operational procedures and/or processes including determining the impact on related tools;
- You will accompany the region-wide ERP - SAP implementation in the finance area as well as the digital finance transformation of the company;
- You develop and conduct training for SAP end-users as needed.
Who are you?
- You have an academic or bachelor’s degree in Business Economics, Accounting & Control or comparable
- You have several years of professional experience and expertise in all areas of controlling and accounting
- You have experience in accounting and the related processes like month end closing and balance sheet account reconciliations
- You have experience in Financial Planning & Analysis processes, forecasting and yearly budgeting process
- In your current role, you ideally already work as a SAP Key-User (FI/CO)
- You have a strong IT affinity and processes and want to drive continuous improvement
You enjoy teamwork and driving decisions with various stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and preferably 1 or more other European Languages and you are willing to travel to other locations of the company
Interested? Apply online or give me a call!