Salaris €65,000 - €85,000 per year
Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 27 augustus 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 fmcg Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL EUR 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you the new ambitious Business Controller for an international leading company in the FMCG industry based nearby Rotterdam? Do you have a proven track record as a business controller or will that be your next step? And: are you up for a challenge?
The company is a leading organisation in the FMCG sector with a strong presence in nearly all the European countries. The headquarters in Europe is based nearby Rotterdam. The company has high volumes and a revenue which makes this company a big multinational. Key pillars are operations, supply chain, purchase, warehousing and transportation.
In Group Controlling we strive to support our key business decision makers in making the optimal and most profitable choices for the business. We do so by creating transparency and understanding of business performance through high quality reporting and analysis of results.
The main task for the business controller is to drive the FP&A agenda (financial planning and analysis). This includes being the anchor for budget, forecast and monthly reports and in addition supporting the senior group controllers and the group finance director with ad hoc analysis and business partnering tasks.
The business controller reports into the Group Finance Director.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinating and writing monthly performance reports;
- Drive and coordinate the strategic planning, forecasting and budget processes, working on guidelines and instructions for the units;
- Participant in writing the reports on the budget and strategic plans;
- Quality checks of data flows in BI reports;
- Ad hoc analysis on projects in IT, HR etcetera;
- Business partnering of the group management team through value adding analysis.
Education & personal skills
- Looking for a high potential business controller;
- Masters degree and at least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on and good communication skills;
- Strong IT skills;
- You are able to translate data/numbers into business performance.
Interested? Please apply online.