Senior Business Controller
Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 4 november 20192019-11-05 2020-01-03 consultancy Utrecht Utrecht NL EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Capgemini is looking for a Senior Business Controller. As Business Controller for the region The Netherlands and Belgium, you will be in charge of controlling all Run Delivery Costs. Are you up for this exciting challenge? Please read on! Fluency in Dutch is required.
Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line brings together a unified go-to-market strategy. Focused on our Cloud & Edge and Cybersecurity practices, Capgemini wants to help their clients take the leap in their digital transformation. Combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities and the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. CIS provides infrastructure outsourcing services: data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as providing service integration and service maintenance support infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their estates.
About Managed Services
Managed Services is the Delivery organisation looking globally at delivering Run Services and is present in all Regional locations, supported by strong capabilities in India and in Eastern Europe.
The organisation also manages all Datacentres within Cloud Infrastructure Services as well as most of the assets required to deliver services to our clients and is responsible for driving Work Units implementation and productivity improvements in the supply chain.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Regional Delivery Controller oversees Netherlands with a growing business in Belgium and is in charge of controlling all Run delivery production costs managed within the Managed Services organization. The Regional Delivery Controller is supported by a team of controllers & analysts in India and Poland in charge of controlling specific areas/production units. The primary responsibilities of this position are to ensure the accuracy of the financials as well as providing Management with the means to drive the business forward, advise and support the continuous efficiency of production costs. Strong focus on delivery costs and recovery through unit based costing. The main secondary responsibility of the position is analysing and explaining the evolutions of the run revenues and overall profitability of the managed services organization; driven by interaction with the account / project controllers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• A proactive member of the Managed Services management team driving growth, profitability and providing more intelligent financial information to support strategic decision making.
• Drive a strong cost management of the operations, combined with the management accounting of unit costing.
• Challenge financials for the annual budgeting, the monthly forecasts, monthly closings and annual 3-year strategic plan.
• Develop key metrics that will provide Management with current and expected operating results.
• Be a strong leader in the implementation of transformational activities in Finance and the wider operations, aligning with the transformation programme led by the Finance transformation team and in Managed Services to drive more standardization.
• Assist Management with contractual arrangements; assist in risk mitigation & other area’s (e.g. Forex exposure, salary inflation forecast etc); control over General and Administration expenses and further develop internal controls.
• Grow, manage and coach a strong finance offshore team that efficiently supports the operational management as a partner to the business.
• Support, review and challenge Investment Business Cases (CAPEX and OPEX, Restructuring).
• Some mobility required within the Region as well as India to build effective and collaborative relationships globally.
Your experience and knowledge
• Extensive work experience within a multinational IT Services/Outsourcing company would be beneficial.
• At least 5-7 years relevant business controlling work experience.
Your competencies and unique talents
• Very high analytical capabilities required.
• A strong hands-on mentality, never losing the balcony view.
• Proven track record of delivering transformations.
• A respected role model and people leader who can coach and motivate the finance team & peers to achieve their potential and maximise retention.
• Significant exposure at Senior Management level with the ability to influence in a collaborative fashion.
• An innovative individual with the ability to design and implement new ideas which have a significant impact on business growth.
• A technically strong and astute Finance professional with an eye for detail.
• A relevant academic background.
• Fluency in English and Dutch is a must.
What is in it for you?
• By taking the role, the candidate will integrate within a community of Global and Regional Delivery Controllers and benefit from the sharing of experience and best practices amongst countries.
• A programme of training is also in place within the SBU Finance community to continue to grow our Finance resources skills. This programme is complemented with specific skills/technical trainings such as IFRS, Investment Business Cases.
• An enthusiastic and motivated person will have plenty of opportunities to develop its Global Network and benefit from a culture rich organisation.
• An excellent salary package and secondary benefits.