Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 24 mei 2022zuid-holland accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 engineering Zoetermeer Zuid-Holland NL 2712 PN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you love an international environment, working for a people oriented and commercial organisation? For Topcon Positioning we are looking for an energetic and ambitious Business Controller. Do you love a challenging role whereby you drive change in finance? Up for this amazing challenge? Apply online or contact us!
Your potential employer
Topcon, headquarted in Tokio, Japan, was founded 1932 and initially started with domestic developing and producing surveying instruments. Topcon of today contributes to enrich human life by solving the societal challenges within healthcare, agriculture and infrastructure.
Topcon’s Positioning Group (topconpositioning.com) is headquartered in Livermore, California USA and the European head office is based in Capelle aan den IJssel but moving in phases to its new build location in Zoetermeer. We design, manufacture and distribute precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, BIM, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. Topcon Europe Positioning has a strong international character and serves the EMEA region. The company’s culture is diverse, people driven, and the atmosphere is open, informal and pragmatic.
In this position you are part of the EMEA Group Finance team. Together with the team you are responsible for Group period-end closings, management reporting in accordance with IFRS and in addition for the consolidated statutory annual report. Furthermore, you will conduct business and KPI’s analysis of EMEA entities and you will be in the lead for the yearly EMEA budget process.
In all processes will work closely with international finance colleagues in Europe. Last but not least, you will participate in improvements projects relating to optimization of processes, digitalization, IFRS and taxation. You will be in close contact with Group finance colleagues in the US and will report directly to the Group Business Controller EMEA.
Your tasks will relate to:
- Execution and coordination of group reporting process, including consolidation of EMEA entities and analysis on their deliverables within the established time frame;
- Preparation of management information, analyzing financial and non-financial insights:
- Revenue and gross margins, identifying key trends with customers and products to drive actionable insights to be shared with the Business Unit management;
- Operating expenditures, providing insights into trade-offs, variance, trend and KPI analyses supporting budget owners;
- Developments in Inventory levels and outstanding receivables;
- Interpret results and identify trends proactively.
- Provide support in budget and forecasting process in cooperation with Business Planning;
- Improving business processes while partnering with internal stakeholders to drive change that can be leveraged across the organization;
- Maintaining and improving risk management assessments and the internal control framework;
- Supporting internal and external audits;
- Provide support with the further development of reporting, business controlling and risk management.
Your experience and knowledge
An experienced professional with great analytic skills and a passion for adding value to data. You are a team player, proactive and able to maintain contacts with different stakeholders at various levels. You have the ability to set new standards and goals and drive continuous improvement. You have a proven track record in a similar role and qualifications as:
- At least a Bachelor or Master’s degree Business Administration/Controlling (or similar) (RA/RC is a plus)
- Experience as a financial/ business controller role preferable in a matrix-oriented organization
- IFRS and Dutch GAAP knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP solutions (ECC, S4Hanna) and SAP BPC is a very strong plus
- Experience with BI tools, SAP analytics (and BI Power)
- Consulting and project management skills
- Self-motivated and result driven
- Team player, pragmatic and ability to learn fast
Up for this great challenge? Apply online or contact us!
Salaris: €70,000 - €80,000 per jaar + AutoLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 16 mei 2022Voor onze klant Bilfinger Industrial Services Nederland zijn wij op zoek naar een Business Controller. Ben jij ambitieus, gedreven en heb jij al enige jaren ervaring als Controller? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €70,000 - €80,000 per jaar + AutoLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 4 mei 2022Voor onze klant Bilfinger Industrial Services Nederland zijn wij op zoek naar een Business Controller. Ben jij ambitieus, gedreven en heb jij al enige jaren ervaring als Controller? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €65,000 - €80,000 per jaar + + (auto)Locatie: DordrechtDatum online: 17 juni 2022Voor onze opdrachtgever Sarens zijn we op zoek naar Business Unit Controller voor de Nederlandse operatie. Krijg je energie van een brede finance rol binnen een dynamische projectomgeving? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: BespreekbaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 16 juni 2022Samskip is a growing logistics organization with global reach. They are a leader in the 'multimodal solutions' towards their clients. The HQ is based in Rotterdam, so is the finance team. As a Business Controller you will be responsible for the annual budgets and you have the vision to identify improvement opportunities in for example toolings and manasgement reports. Interested?
Salaris: €66,000 - €85,000 per jaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 9 juni 2022Voor onze klant Gate Terminal zijn wij op zoek naar een ervaren Business Controller die van aanpakken weet! Krijg jij energie van een brede rol, waarin ontwikkeling hoog in het vaandel staat? Lees dan snel meer over deze mooie positie in de groeiende LNG sector.