Manager Business Control
Salaris €100,000 - €110,000 per jaar
Consultant Vreni van Herk
Datum 2 augustus 2022zeeland accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 engineering Flushing Zeeland NL EUR 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For Damen Yachting we are recruiting a Manager Business Control. Are you able to translate financial data into useful management information and analyze this information to drive the decision making process? And do you have a background in project organisation? Please continue to read!
Your potential employer
Damen Yachting is the master yacht builder behind more than 100 Amels superyachts, SeaXplorer expedition yachts, Yacht Support vessels and major yacht refits. We have a rich history in luxury yacht building. We are a Dutch family-owned yacht builder and proud of our long history of craftsmanship. From our locations in Vlissingen in the Netherlands and Gdynia in Poland, our strong team of approximately 450 yacht building professionals is the foundation of our successful growth. Together with hundreds of specialist co-makers, we deliver what we promise with unrivalled knowhow and a passion for innovation. Damen Yachting is the yachting division of the Damen Shipyards Group, the world’s leading specialist ship builder, which operates 35 yards globally with 12,000 employees.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Are you able to translate financial data into useful management information and analyze this information to drive the decision making process? Because of your knowledge and feel for numbers you can get to the essence quickly and inform your stakeholders in a professional matter. You are able to identify, address and resolve bottlenecks and make suggestions for improvement.
- Monitoring and compile the monthly reporting (including reporting to all stakeholders) and forecasting of Damen Yachting in close co-operation with Financial Control team.
- Coordinating and leading the periodical budgeting process including scenario analysis
- Coordinating and heading the project control team and further develop the Project Controller role.
- Monitor project reporting and liaise with project managers and operational management.
- Identifying opportunities to improve and further develop the Business Controller role
- Liaising with Treasury in order to manage the periodical Cash Flow reporting
- Monitoring the financial position of Damen Yachting and improve KPI’s and other reporting cycles to improve the performance.
- Acting as a financial sparring partner to the Finance Director and the Management Team
- Identify opportunities within the relevant Finance processes to further optimize in relation to Continuous Improvement with f.i. Lean Six Sigma
Your profile and knowledge
We are looking for a Financial Professional who has excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills. Able to empathize appropriately, and build effective relationships with a diverse array of individuals. The candidate we are looking for has the following skills and qualifications:
- Master in Business, Economy and/or Accounting. (RC title is highly desirable).
- Experience in a project organisation is an advantage
- Confident with operating in an environment of change.
- Solid personality with the ability to get things done
- Pragmatic and solutions-oriented attitude;
- Strong team spirit with the ability to connect with people and head a small team of professionals;
- Takes ownership, is accountable, delivers on promises;
- Business professional with 7+ year experience working with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Interested? Please apply!