Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 9 december 2022zuid-holland accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-12-09 2023-02-07 fmcg Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you like the dynamics and challenges of a high paced and fast growning manufacturing environment? Are you the high potential with a strong accounting, reporting and control background, ready for a next step in FP&A? Do you have strong communcation skills, a positive mindset and do you build strong relationships? Up for a challenge? Apply online or contact us!
The role as a FP&A Manager
The FP&A Manager is responsible for setting and driving the Financial Planning & Analysis Cycle, including driving the design, coordination, and execution of our budget-process, improving the forecasting, long-term planning and monthly reporting & analysis cycles. You play an important role in elevating the FP&A structure and policy in the region. You drive adherence to reporting and accounting rules and ensure this new way of working for the region. The role will report directly to the CFO and will be part of a talented and senior team of controllers. This is a newly created and challenging role with a lot of growth opportunities.
Tasks & responsiblities:
- You will drive a top class FP&A agenda and support the data quality journey of the region.
- You support and coordinate the FP&A cycle between the region and local BU’s ranging from strategic planning, budget, forecast to monthly reporting processes across the region, establishing reporting and analyses formats for the business units.
- You work closely together with the local finance teams in the business units and you act as link to the central reporting team.
- You are responsible for the reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes, you are able to keep deadlines, involve people from other departments in a constructive & effective manner and understand business needs.
- You are responsible for the delivery of accurate report definitions, data quality journey, bring efficiency in the process of gathering data and support uniform KPI definitions and consistent application across business units.
- You ensure consistent and compliant application of accounting principles and the correct translation of those into reporting, both at local and regional level.
- You work with and support the business controllers on internal and external added value tasks such as internal/external benchmarking exercises.
- You constantly add value by analysis, processimprovements to the general way of working within the region and the BU’s.
- You support the Group Directors in the staff divions with general controlling tasks and ensuring accounting rules are adhered.
Who are you?
- You have at least a Master degree in Finance, Controlling or Accounting.
- You have at least six years of relevant working experience in finance.
- You have strong analytical skills, experience with IFRS and interested/experienced in working with Cognos and/or other business intelligence systems as well as consolidation programs.
- You are pragmatic, have a high level of accuracy, like to be challenged and are IT savy.
- You have good communication and interaction skills, personal power, strong ambition and flourish in a dynamic, international and rapidly growing environment.
Is this you? Are you up for this great challenge? Apply online!
Salaris: competitive packageLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 12 januari 2023Als specialist in het bemiddelen van interim finance professionals hebben wij met regelmaat opdrachten voor Interim Managers die organisaties tijdelijk kunnen versterken in een periode van verandering. Momenteel zoeken wij professionals voor gerenommeerde multinationals en middelgrote bedrijven, non-profitorganisaties en instellingen in de financiële sector in de regio Rotterdam. Geïnteresseerd? Lees dan snel verder.
Salaris: €70,000 - €90,000 per jaar + autoLocatie: WaddinxveenDatum online: 24 januari 2023For our client Fresh Solutions, part of the Greenyard Group we are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic (senior) Business Controller. Do you enjoy a fast faced dynamic environment with complex stakeholders?Please read further.
Salaris: €70,000 - €81,000 per jaar + + BonusLocatie: RijswijkDatum online: 18 januari 2023Voor onze opdrachtgever Kiwa ben ik op zoek naar een assertieve Manager Accounting & Reporting die van aanpakken weet. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €70,000 - €81,000 per jaar + + BonusLocatie: RijswijkDatum online: 17 januari 2023Voor onze opdrachtgever Kiwa ben ik op zoek naar een assertieve Manager Accounting & Reporting die van aanpakken weet. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €70,000 - €85,000 per jaarLocatie: RidderkerkDatum online: 13 januari 2023For our client Fein (Rotterdams Handelshuis B.V.) in Ridderkerk we are recruiting exclusively for an entrepreneurial Finance Manager/Controller who gets energy from an implementation phase. I am looking for someone who can help to set up and professionalize Finance further. Interested? Please read further!