Salaris €100,000 - €110,000 per jaar + 25% bonus
Consultant Vreni van Herk
Datum 14 december 2022zuid-holland accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-12-19 2023-02-12 oil-and-gas Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For our client HES International we are recruiting a Group Controller in the Rotterdam office. In this role you will be working closely with the finance managers at the terminals to gather information, analyze and draw up management reports that can be presented to the Supervisory Board, shareholders and lenders. Do you have experience in financial reporting, preferably in a Group Controller role covering multiple entities? Or in an accountancy firm?
Your potential employer
With their wide range of terminals, HES International is one of Europe’s largest independent bulk handling companies for liquid and dry bulk products. Their companies hold a unique independent position in the supply chain of bulk goods for a wide range of products and provide first class access to Europe's deep draft terminals complemented by excellent hinterland connectivity by barge, rail and truck. Whatever your background is, their group has a world full of opportunities to offer. By combining knowledge and experience they can take you and HES further, ensuring that they both can continue to develop and contribute to the world of tomorrow.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You are the linking pin between your colleagues at the terminals and the Supervisory Board. Working closely with the finance directors at the division terminals to gather information, analyze and draw up management reports that can be presented to the Supervisory Board, shareholders and lenders. A highly visible role and great opportunity for a motivated and proactive group finance controller. Contributing to the world of tomorrow, that’s what they do at HES. Are you ready to join their international team in Rotterdam just opposite the Central Station?
You will work in a team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues and report to the Group Finance Director. You play a key role in the execution of the yearly financial planning cycle and related communication towards stakeholders (a.o. Supervisory Board, shareholders and lenders).
The Group Controller will be involved in project related work at Group level and have your own set of responsibilities, such as:
- Plan and coordinate the regular financial planning and forecasting processes and control cycles, that serves as a basis for sound decision making on business objectives and review of financial performance;
- Execute Group’s budget process, coordinate Terminal’s budget processes and monitor financial plans, budgets and forecasts as well as ensure the analysis of any gaps between budget and realization for Group and Terminals;
- Contribute to the design and creation of reporting strategies and templates. Lead execution of complex reports, identifying and interpreting complex patterns and trends, and translating those insights into actionable recommendations;
- Identify and implement optimization opportunities (e.g. changes, enhancements, automating) of the Group consolidation tool (Tagetik);
- Manage the capital allocation process, including the monitoring of actual capital expenditure versus Budget and ensure compliance with approval guidelines;
- Prepare reports, ad hoc analysis and presentations, such as communication towards lenders, works council etc) as per request;
- Support in preparation of Annual report for HES International together with the Group accounting and tax manager and the Group finance team.
Your experience and knowledge
To understand the unique needs of different audiences (such as Management Board, Shareholders, Terminal finance personnel ) effective communication is key. Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement is a must have. Besides that, hard skills you bring are:
- Over 8 years work experience in financial reporting, preferably in a Group Controller role covering multiple entities;
- University degree;
- Business fluent (written and oral ) in English and conversational in Dutch;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tagetik (consolidation tool ) or a comparable system;
- Experience in working in a private equity owned company and/or international context.
HES International offers you
A dynamic role with the opportunity to create your own projects in a entrepreneurial setting. How that works Andrew will tell you in short:
- Work from their head office in the center of Rotterdam, where they are situated at the 20th floor and have a beautiful view over Rotterdam;
- Have the opportunity to develop a broad financial skill set and acquire first-hand experience working in a company in transformation in a private equity setting;
- A dynamic working environment where people interact with each other in a personal and direct way;
- Of course you will receive a market conform base salary and they offer a good bonus structure. On top of that they provide a public transport card, phone and laptop.
Interested? Please apply!
Salaris: €85,000 - €100,000 per yearLocatie: GoudaDatum online: 23 januari 2023Voor een toonaangevende organisatie in de IT-sector zijn wij op zoek naar een ervaren, analytisch sterke Risk & Internal Control Spcialist. Het betreft een bijzonder uitdagende functie met een internationaal aspect. Je mag namelijk niet alleen in Nederland de risico's gaan beheersen en de interne controle verder verbeteren maar dit eveneens bij de vestigingen in het buitenland op poten gaan zetten. Klinkt dit als iets voor jou? Solliciteer dan direct!